LISTEN: The 49ers' Secret Weapon On Defense →

There are 149 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Jimmy G with how bad he's been playing will probably be cut too. I see Kirk Cousins as a Raider next season.

Jimmy G was the death knell for McDaniels. I purposely didntdraft a single Raider in FFB once Jimmy came over. I LOL'd this AM
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Jimmy G with how bad he's been playing will probably be cut too. I see Kirk Cousins as a Raider next season.

I see him in New England unless Bill goes and the new guy wants to rebuild.

No Way in NE. I know he has a history there but he's garbage hahaha. Backup somewhere mayhe
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
No Way in NE. I know he has a history there but he's garbage hahaha. Backup somewhere mayhe

Talking about Cousins.
Should've hired McDaniel without the s

They're gonna look for Harbaugh next
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 1, 2023 at 8:19 AM ]
mcdaniels would still have his job had he kept derek carr, at least carr can throw them deep balls to adams
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
When you see s**t like that it makes you realize how good the Niners actually have it

this is the ultimate silver lining lol
  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,805
Harbaughs job to take. I think he leaves UM and goes to the Raiders.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 60,316
Watch Raiders hire Jim Schwartz as HC next year or Dan Quinn.
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 35,757
How many times can the same train have a train wreck?
Originally posted by bud49:
Harbaughs job to take. I think he leaves UM and goes to the Raiders.

With what money? Mark Davis is broke and he's still paying Gruden and now McDaniels.

Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
With what money? Mark Davis is broke and he's still paying Gruden and now McDaniels.

The guy owns a multi billion dollar asset. He can get whatever money he needs.
Watch it be Dion Sanders
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
With what money? Mark Davis is broke and he's still paying Gruden and now McDaniels.

The guy owns a multi billion dollar asset. He can get whatever money he needs.
a lot of hands get paid first, before he can start spending money
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Watch it be Dion Sanders
Harbaugh?
Lotta weird situations over there, huh Jimmy?
Share 49ersWebzone