LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Pretty good discussion about how bizarre it is that Carr was sent home to "avoid distractions".

It's about money
I feel bad for this franchise
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Eagles, Seahawks

^

Yep. I heard. Eagles will steal to Davante Adams and Josh Jacobs. They will trade them soon? If they will add Right now then I am sure they will reach to Superbowl and championship?! I am fear them. I hope Raiders should rejected to Eagles for trade by Davante Adams and Josh Jacobs!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Dec 30, 2022 at 7:38 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Can't wait for Raider tears from the fans 😂
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Pretty good discussion about how bizarre it is that Carr was sent home to "avoid distractions".

It's about money
sent home because of money ?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I
Do
Not

I feel bad for some of my friends who are fans but they have repeatedly been done dirty by the Franchise.
They had 4 games this season with at least a 10 pt lead and they lost which was a league leading stat.

Now make that 5.

The cherry on top, Now all these Raider fans I talk smack to be like "WE'RE A DIFFERENT TEAM WITH *SAID BACK UP QB*

Said nobody
They're lucky it was as close as it was. There was a hood on one of their big plays and Davonte did not catch that long pass, it obviously rolled on the ground lol. Having a team in Vegas was a great idea…
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Said nobody

he/she? is a Steelers fan so....idk but PHU*K the RAAAAAHDEHS.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
They're lucky it was as close as it was. There was a hood on one of their big plays and Davonte did not catch that long pass, it obviously rolled on the ground lol. Having a team in Vegas was a great idea…

That was definitely NOT a catch. Blown further review call.
I can see them maybe trading Carr to Nola. Reunite him with Dennis Allen, his first HC in 2014.
Their halfwit, uneducated, miscreant degenerate fans are celebrating the outcome of the game. "LOL we almost beat you with a back up qb! You had to beat us in overtime!!!"

Yeah, let's ignore the 34-3 ass whooping an undrafted rookie FA Nick Mullens dished out to you 4 years ago. Let's ignore the 5-1 record in the last 6 meetings.

I recall after the debacle in Oakland in December 2014 (the day I firmly locked into the mindset of "get rid of Harbaugh and Kap") the dumbass Raiders fans were posting memes and pictures about "hey Niner fans, you better be quiet for the next 4 years". Yet when they lose to us, they do nothing but run their mouths.

f**k these guys.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Their halfwit, uneducated, miscreant degenerate fans are celebrating the outcome of the game. "LOL we almost beat you with a back up qb! You had to beat us in overtime!!!"

Yeah, let's ignore the 34-3 ass whooping an undrafted rookie FA Nick Mullens dished out to you 4 years ago. Let's ignore the 5-1 record in the last 6 meetings.

I recall after the debacle in Oakland in December 2014 (the day I firmly locked into the mindset of "get rid of Harbaugh and Kap") the dumbass Raiders fans were posting memes and pictures about "hey Niner fans, you better be quiet for the next 4 years". Yet when they lose to us, they do nothing but run their mouths.

f**k these guys.

And the reply should have been "And we DID beat you with a backup QB. A 3rd string QB "Mr. Irrelevant", mind you.
Share 49ersWebzone