LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Not gonna lie I'm gonna go to a game next year. I wanna lap dance in my seat... Levi stadium can't offer that.

lmao
I wonder who are raiders fans pulling for: Their bay area rivals or long time division rivals. This must be hell for them. It reminds me of Dodgers fans when the Giants and angels played each other in the WS.
100% see several players betting against themselves next year. def winning less than 6 games while they stay in vegas. too much options for drinking and partying for these dumb players in vegas...0% chance they will ever get to another super bowl. could see them moving back to oakland in 10-15 years or maybe give garbage LA another team as they like to keep their stadiums empty LMFAO
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
100% see several players betting against themselves next year. def winning less than 6 games while they stay in vegas. too much options for drinking and partying for these dumb players in vegas...0% chance they will ever get to another super bowl. could see them moving back to oakland in 10-15 years or maybe give garbage LA another team as they like to keep their stadiums empty LMFAO

they will have a worst home field advantage than the chargers in their bandbox soccer stadium IMO...visiting team's fans will use the excuse to go to Vegas for a weekend getaway
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Just when I was starting to like the Raiders - they move.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It keeps getting put out there that they are done with Carr, but I'm not sure I buy it yet.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
They said Gruden never liked him anyways. Gruden likes mature QBs. So they might not draft one. They would probably want a guy like Brady, Rivers, Smith, Foles and so on.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It keeps getting put out there that they are done with Carr, but I'm not sure I buy it yet.

didn't gruden move cooper and mack as well? Those are cornerstone type players. And now this fool wants to move Carr too? WTF is wrong with this loser?

Originally posted by Mayor:
They said Gruden never liked him anyways. Gruden likes mature QBs. So they might not draft one. They would probably want a guy like Brady, Rivers, Smith, Foles and so on.

Foles is so overrated. Dude has done nothing outside of Philly.
can't wait till they trot peterman out there as QB given Gruden's love affair with the dude. Secondaries everywhere going to feast.
i really want them to suck next year
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Share 49ersWebzone