LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
I haven't watched a second of hard Knox yet. Not even a trailer. I will celebrate it on Sunday before the game
Why did the Raiders hire a guy as GM who is best known for making okayish mock drafts though? This is all Mayock's fault. lol. Just like it would be Lynch's fault if he brought these problems into the locker room by trading for the dude.
Mayock's handling of this situation has been very poor.

The guy does decent mock drafts, and thats about it.
Remember we people were saying Mayock would be a better gm than Lynch
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Lol Cowdung
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Why did the Raiders hire a guy as GM who is best known for making okayish mock drafts though? This is all Mayock's fault. lol. Just like it would be Lynch's fault if he brought these problems into the locker room by trading for the dude.

LOL. Love that. It is a red flag, isn't it?

Originally posted by 1251alex:
This is all AB's fault. How is there any other sane way to see this?
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Mayock's handling of this situation has been very poor.

The guy does decent mock drafts, and thats about it.
Tough situation to handle when one of your major stars is highly unstable. What do you do? Let the unstable star get away with everything he wants? Like the Steelers did for years. Nope. Just cut bait and move on. What a terrible situation. The corporate world (which the NFL is a part of) is b******t, but you have to carry yourself with some level of decorum and AB can't seem to do that. What an assclown.
Damage is already done. They failed to act on this earlier in the pre season, but what's worse now and is all in the locker room is that the GM holds no position within that organization. Mayock is basically a puppet. Bad look Chucky. Damage is long done.

mayock is there to draft and he did a pretty good job of it
I remember reading that Carr and Bryant tried to get Bell to join the team. Even after sitting out a year, he didn't want anything to do with the Raiders.
Dam... a little bit of karma and humble pie for Gruden if you ask me. He came into a situation and wanted to send a message that he was the big shot in charge, axe-ing the top guys. Now he's even out a 3rd and 5th round pick. Boy he's got a mountain to climb.
[ Edited by judodono on Sep 7, 2019 at 5:31 PM ]

Watch this piece of s**t start sucking AB's dick by Week 6. So typical. I hate the media. It's all about Lebron James and the Patriots. What else is new
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Watch this piece of s**t start sucking AB's dick by Week 6. So typical. I hate the media. It's all about Lebron James and the Patriots. What else is new

So true.
Share 49ersWebzone