LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Philip Rivers needs to retire.
f**k the raiders
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Mayor:
Webzone seems to believes Raiders play new England in the super bowl.

Dude the raider fans in the bay area make it seem that way. It's been like that for decades. For the life of me it boggles the mind how there are sooooo many raider fans in the bay area. It's annoying and downright embarrassing.

They're the vocal minority
I just have to say that Derek Carr by far is the corniest cornball of all NFL players. Dude always trying to be extra. He was out there praying next to Melvin Ingram with he got hurt, and then walked out to the field with team doctors to pray for Joseph when he got injured.

STOP DA b******t YOU CORNBALL ASS DUDE. Aint no on mistaking you for Jesus you mediocre f**k! Sit your ass back down on the bench and look at game film.
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Nov 8, 2019 at 3:19 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
I just have to say that Derek Carr by far is the corniest cornball of all NFL players. Dude always trying to be extra. He was out there praying next to Melvin Ingram with he got hurt, and then walked out to the field with team doctors to pray for Joseph when he got injured.

STOP DA b******t YOU CORNBALL ASS DUDE. Aint no on mistaking you for Jesus you mediocre f**k! Sit your ass back down on the bench and look at game film.

Dang that's a lot of hate for a dude just trying to do good.
Originally posted by susweel:

Dang that's a lot of hate for a dude just trying to do good.

It's all for show, he ain't foolin nobody. I know he's out here in San Ramon leading church services, maybe he should just do that full time instead of pretending to be a QB.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
It's all for show, he ain't foolin nobody. I know he's out here in San Ramon leading church services, maybe he should just do that full time instead of pretending to be a QB.

Lmao. Would you rather he act like AB? Nothing wrong with someone being a good dude.
Originally posted by NONAME:

Lmao. Would you rather he act like AB? Nothing wrong with someone being a good dude.

It's not even about being a good dude, it's about being a cornball.
Originally posted by NONAME:

It's not even about being a good dude, it's about being a cornball.

It's all part of the Rat King of NFL QBs being his ratty self. BTW there's some mad disrespect to the Rat King going on the Jimmy thread—am I off base or his he not the Rattiest of NFL QBs??
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Raiders are kinda good. Nothing special but they aren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be

This is what I was saying. It's like if the General Managers/personnel were actually helping out the coach, they could be really good.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Raiders are kinda good. Nothing special but they aren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be

This is what I was saying. It's like if the General Managers/personnel were actually helping out the coach, they could be really good.
They had how many overall draft picks ?
If they would've kept Khalil or Cooper maybe.

And lol at Carr acting as if he won the super bowl after that Chargers game, pumping his fist.

I was like wtf?
They are who we thought they were!
So much for their hype. hahahaha My coworkers who are Raider fans are awfully quiet today. Makes their day worse when Niners win too!
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Raider fans worry about what the Niners are doing rather than paying attention to the teams in their own division! This one takes the cake though

I wonder if Raider Cody would rather be 6-5 or 10-1?
Share 49ersWebzone