There are 151 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Gruden called a hell of a game vs the Broncos. He took Lord Fangio to the woodshed.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Both the Raiders and the 49ers appear to be vastly improved, but it's only one week. However, if both teams can keep this up, it's a good thing.

As a fan of both teams, good football is not a bad thing.

Maybe Denver isn't very good. They have 2 good pass rushers and -------what else on defense. They have an old Joe Flacco and not a whole lot on offense. But you're right we have to wait and see if either Denver or Tampa are that bad or are we really pretty good.
one thing i think the raiders have going for them is their O-line. Trent Brown looked amazing. Colton Miller has built upon his good rookie season. Rodney Hudson, one of the best centers in the league. Their backup Guards did a good job. When Incognito and Gabe Jackson come back, they will be even better.

Their defense is so so. I think Broncos Offense is really jsut that bad
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
one thing i think the raiders have going for them is their O-line. Trent Brown looked amazing. Colton Miller has built upon his good rookie season. Rodney Hudson, one of the best centers in the league. Their backup Guards did a good job. When Incognito and Gabe Jackson come back, they will be even better.

Que? He ranked as one of the worst tackles in football last year. I would call his rookie season a few things, good would not be one of them.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Flacco is getting a lot of hate but he's really not that bad. Dude is still a solid starter. Sutton and Sanders are better than any of our receivers and Lindsay and Freeman are good young RB's. Fant will also be really good.
i dont get the Flacco hate either....

Meme's all over FB that Lamar Jackson is the answer.... PLEASE..... Give me Flacco over him any day of the week.

Homeboy threw 5 TD's against a team that some colleges can beat. BIG DEAL... We'll see when they play an NFL team....
Originally posted by Stevec9932:

Meme's all over FB that Lamar Jackson is the answer.... PLEASE..... Give me Flacco over him any day of the week.

Homeboy threw 5 TD's against a team that some colleges can beat. BIG DEAL... We'll see when they play an NFL team....

Flacco is done, Jackson might not be an elite QB but he's still better than Flacco.

Lol no.

lol
You're gonna have a s**tty week.

Flacco sucks, was never that good besides his rookie season and the 2012 playoffs (go figure )

Raiders cursed.

Oakland Raiders rookie safety Johnathan Abram suffered a torn rotator cuff and labrum against the Denver Broncos on Monday, according to Bleacher Report's Adam Lefkoe.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Raiders cursed.

Oakland Raiders rookie safety Johnathan Abram suffered a torn rotator cuff and labrum against the Denver Broncos on Monday, according to Bleacher Report's Adam Lefkoe.

Damn. Out for the season. They say it happened in the first quarter, too.
He's getting a 2nd opinion on the injury.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Raiders cursed.

Damn. Out for the season. They say it happened in the first quarter, too.

What's crazy is that he played the remainder of the game. Think I saw the hit too. He put on the RB and you can tell he was hurting a little because the contact with the ball carrier was made right at the should joint. He didn't get much else behind it.
Raiders cursed.

Just saw that... he was pumped up after the game for interviews...looking forward to showing more what the team can do. Guess he didn't know how serious his injury was.

Anyway.. Adrian Colbert might still be in the Bay Area.
Share 49ersWebzone