There are 227 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Raiders should trade for AJ Green.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Raiders should trade for AJ Green.

LOL if you think the cheap ass Bengals are just going to give him away even if he doesn't want to be there.
ok, I will say it. And it will piss people off on here, no doubt.

they looked good against a Broncos team that made Jimmy look silly in preseason.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

they looked good against a Broncos team that made Jimmy look silly in preseason.

Apples and Oranges
Happy for the Raiders. Cool to see Gruden and the Black hole folks sharing the love. Oakland fans are getting screwed again, which makes that scene all the more poignant. Those fans love the s**t out of their team and that team may be respectable in their last year in Oakland.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
looked good.
Pretty surprising even Jordan Devey held up well against that front seven.

lol comparing a game against a preseason game!
Raider fans shouldn't get too excited. Broncos will be one of the worst teams in the league this year

Not pissing people off as much as being completely illogical. You can't really compare preseason to regular season. There is no gameplanning in the preseason, nobody cares about winning or losing. The 49ers in 2011 got absolutely wrecked by the Saints in the preseason. How relevant was that when they later met in the playoffs?
I expect the Raiders to be much improved this season. Ferrell, Jacobs, and Abram are all gonna be really good players. Brown and Joyner were good additions as well.

I say right around 8-8.
f**k the raider
Raiders next 6 games, Chiefs, Vikings, Colts, Bears, Packers, Texans. 5 of those are on the road lol
Both the Raiders and the 49ers appear to be vastly improved, but it's only one week. However, if both teams can keep this up, it's a good thing.

As a fan of both teams, good football is not a bad thing.
Share 49ersWebzone