10 KC @ OAK
11 CIN @ OAK
12 OAK @ DAL
13 OAK @ PIT
14 WAS @ OAK
15 OAK @ DEN
16 OAK @ CLE
17 BAL @ OAK
how about he try to complete 50% in a game first.... baby steps now c'mon.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
7 for 24 109 yards.

And we complain about Shaun Hill.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
7 for 24 109 yards.

Through 2 games, Shaun Hill is completing 64.2% of his passes, good for 10th in the NFL. JaMarcus is last in completion percentage completing 35.2%.

He sucks.

/thread
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
7 for 24 109 yards.

Through 2 games, Shaun Hill is completing 64.2% of his passes, good for 10th in the NFL. JaMarcus is last in completion percentage completing 35.2%.

He sucks.

/thread

Thank You. I'd be going off if JaMarcus was our QB, now that's something to b***h about. What good is a strong arm if you don't know how to use it.
7 for 24 109 yards.

He sucks.

/thread

Thank You. I'd be going off if JaMarcus was our QB, now that's something to b***h about. What good is a strong arm if you don't know how to use it.

Lol reading on a Raiders forum and they were suggesting putting Russell in at LG
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bust
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
7 for 24 109 yards.

He sucks.

/thread

Lol reading on a Raiders forum and they were suggesting putting Russell in at LG

Highest paid LG EVAR!!!!!

7 for 24 109 yards.

He sucks.

/thread

LMAO.

I truly feel sorry about any player that gets drafted/traded to the Raiders. Especially if you're a 1st/2nd round pick.

That's just a career killer.

-9fA
7 for 24 109 yards.

He sucks.

/thread

I still think he'll do better as the season goes on....but man, even I was calling for Grawtoski in that game ... the team has promise....but he is holding them back..... but they are staying the course with him.
a lot of the back ups in the league are better than him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Good for Vernon. I'm happy to see it.

Krizay with something negative in 3. . . .2 . . .

I was just going to sit back and let you all enjoy his 5 catch for 40 yard performance. Getting tackled by 1 guy every time with no YAC.

I have nothing negative to say. Great performance by our former #6 overall pick who was the highest paid TE in the league.

Great game Vern way to be a playmaker out there.

I hate to agree with Mr. Negative, but he didn't have a great game. He had a good game, but like krizay said, he caught the ball and was tackled by the first guy he came to (and even got caught from behind on one play by a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN). Good game, not great game. But he is improved I guess.

Lets not forget krizay wanted us to draft Michael Huff .

Vernon Davis 5 catches

Michael Huff 3!

How about Michael Huff krizay, boy is looking goof this year. Took him a little while to catch on and find his groove, better late than never.

Michael Huff (2009)>>>>Dashon Goldson
  • Paul
  • Veteran
how in the hell the raiders took him number 1 with Peterson sitting there i don't even know... hell they could have even took Quinn
Share 49ersWebzone