LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
After Week 1, Crabtree and DHB are tied for catches on the season
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i was talking to a coworker who is a gayder fan and i agreed that regardless of whether or not that was a TD.. you know damn well if it was tom brady and the patriots in that situation.. they would have called that 6.. hahaha

i'm glad they lost.. but in reality they deserved to win that game.. they were playing straight up smashmouth in the 1st half.. looked good on D.. and pretty much outplayed SD until the end.. i was pretty shocked

but am i surprised they found a way to lose? not at all lol

C'mon luv -- show some Bay Area teams a little more love than that. The TD catch that was not called a TD catch -- by the rule -- it wasn't a catch. Would the refs have given that catch to the opposing team (da Bolts)? Of course they would have.

But this is the Raiders. And they're not going to get these breaks until they demonstrate that they can win on a consistent basis.

JaMarcus had a TERRIBLE game last night -- but I'm not throwing in the towel on this kid. The comparisons to Alex Smith are way off base. JaMarcus CAN hit the broad side of a barn. Alex can't.

Sure -- he missed a lot of his throws last night. But I'm going to say those were opening game jitters. Dude was amped. This is his year. He knows it all too well. He either produces -- or Big Al backs over his carcas with the Madden Cruiser.

The Raiders look like they can be a good team. How many of you really want to see another year of losing, crappy football on both sides of the Bay? Really?

Can't go there. I'm like Mike. I want winners. I want winners on both sides of the Bay. In a head-to-head matchup I'll always root for my Niners -- but I like to see the Silver and Black kick a$$ every once in awhile.

I'll never look at you the same, again.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
i was talking to a coworker who is a gayder fan and i agreed that regardless of whether or not that was a TD.. you know damn well if it was tom brady and the patriots in that situation.. they would have called that 6.. hahaha

i'm glad they lost.. but in reality they deserved to win that game.. they were playing straight up smashmouth in the 1st half.. looked good on D.. and pretty much outplayed SD until the end.. i was pretty shocked

C'mon luv -- show some Bay Area teams a little more love than that. The TD catch that was not called a TD catch -- by the rule -- it wasn't a catch. Would the refs have given that catch to the opposing team (da Bolts)? Of course they would have.

But this is the Raiders. And they're not going to get these breaks until they demonstrate that they can win on a consistent basis.

JaMarcus had a TERRIBLE game last night -- but I'm not throwing in the towel on this kid. The comparisons to Alex Smith are way off base. JaMarcus CAN hit the broad side of a barn. Alex can't.

Sure -- he missed a lot of his throws last night. But I'm going to say those were opening game jitters. Dude was amped. This is his year. He knows it all too well. He either produces -- or Big Al backs over his carcas with the Madden Cruiser.

The Raiders look like they can be a good team. How many of you really want to see another year of losing, crappy football on both sides of the Bay? Really?

Can't go there. I'm like Mike. I want winners. I want winners on both sides of the Bay. In a head-to-head matchup I'll always root for my Niners -- but I like to see the Silver and Black kick a$$ every once in awhile.

I'll never look at you the same, again.

You working the sidelines this year, Stoney?

i think more than half the backup QB's in the league are better than russell.
Originally posted by King49er:

Originally posted by Giant9er:

Originally posted by Carney:

Originally posted by btthepunk:
The Raiders got robbed on that touchdown catch.

they sure did, it was great

And loving it too

hahahahaha

lol!! facts are awesome!!

i think they can beat kansas city today
Watching Jemarcus fail makes me happy

He underthrew a 4 yard screen pass.
Watching the Raiders and the Chiefs isn't even like watching professional football. The worst part of living in SF is being stuck with having to watch the pathetic Raiders every week.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Good for Vernon. I'm happy to see it.

Krizay with something negative in 3. . . .2 . . .

I was just going to sit back and let you all enjoy his 5 catch for 40 yard performance. Getting tackled by 1 guy every time with no YAC.

I have nothing negative to say. Great performance by our former #6 overall pick who was the highest paid TE in the league.

Great game Vern way to be a playmaker out there.

I hate to agree with Mr. Negative, but he didn't have a great game. He had a good game, but like krizay said, he caught the ball and was tackled by the first guy he came to (and even got caught from behind on one play by a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN). Good game, not great game. But he is improved I guess.

Lets not forget krizay wanted us to draft Michael Huff .

Vernon Davis 5 catches

Michael Huff 3!
[ Edited by krizay on Sep 20, 2009 at 12:39 PM ]
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Watching the Raiders and the Chiefs isn't even like watching professional football. The worst part of living in SF is being stuck with having to watch the pathetic Raiders every week.

I actually feel sorry for the raiders D 2 weeks in a row because their O can't freaking score. Jamarcus are making Alex Smith looks like Joe Montana in comparison. Jamarcus can't hit a pass does he have eye problems because he looks cross eyed on some of his pics.
Share 49ersWebzone