LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Tom Brady was a 49ers fan, I didn't know.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
"Born near San Francisco in San Mateo, California to Tom Sr. and Galynn, Brady regularly attended 49ers games in the 1980s, where he became a fan of quarterback Joe Montana; since then, Brady has mentioned Montana as one of his inspirations and an idol.[4] A young Tom Brady was present at the 49ers–Cowboys playoff game when Montana threw his famous pass to Dwight Clark known today simply as "The Catch"."

I am sure this is old news, but I had no idea. Does this mean I have to like him now?
And to think we took Tim Rattay instead of Tom Brady
exactly, i heard he wanted us to draft him, in the 7th round but word got out to the patriots, so they drafted him instead, sounds like the works of the great Obama if you ask me
Originally posted by valrod33:
exactly, i heard he wanted us to draft him, in the 7th round but word got out to the patriots, so they drafted him instead, sounds like the works of the great Obama if you ask me

My friend.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 18, 2021 at 9:59 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

My nigga!

haha. Does he actually have that SF hat on or did ya edit it?
He is from the Bay so naturally he likes Bay area teams.

I aint mad at him.
Tom Brady is the man
Yes, that MoFo is a bada$$.
yep. I partied a lot with his older sisters, they were cool chicks..they were local softball stars, everybody called them the Brady Bunch. I even made it to 2nd base with one of his sisters. I vaguely remember their chubby little brother who would hangout at the games.

That chick kind of looks like his sister in that Giants game photo, I could be wrong though, I have not seen them in a long time

Originally posted by valrod33:

I still dont like him because he plays for the pats. if he was on a different team id feel differently.
Im from Boston and thats the only credit they give the niners around here is that Brady was a niners fan.

If you dont like the Pats your screwed out here.
He went to Serra Highscool in San Mateo right by where I am from, lot's of my friends went there...
TOMBRADYWASALSOATTHECATCH.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Jul 7, 2009 at 3:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone