LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Steve McNair found dead

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
McNair Article from TN
Myspace user with a "RIP" for female victim days before murder

How did you find out about the myspace thing? Random or is there an Article?

Got this from an Article talking about Keiths myspace.

keith;s profile had a message like "never let anyone or anything come in between you and the one you love because when you do you lose everything"
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jul 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
McNair Article from TN

keith;s profile had a message like "never let anybody come between you and the person you love, cause you never know what you might do"

The Myspace thing came up from the comments section.

Norfleet's Myspace:

Norfleet

Supposedly he had gang signs on his myspace yesterday, had photos of him flashing gang signs, now he's got "I Want you Back" playing along with setting his photos to private.
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jul 5, 2009 at 9:10 AM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
McNair Article from TN

keith;s profile had a message like "never let anybody come between you and the person you love, cause you never know what you might do"

The Myspace thing came up from the comments section.

Norfleet's Myspace:

Hope the police are on it
RIP Steve
RIP BUT............

WTF I feel more for McNair's wife and kids the most. Everyone has ghosts, and now we know McNair did. To be supporting a mistress, while you have a wife and 4 kids waiting for you at home...I dont get it with some of these guys, HOWEVER, that is how I feel.

McNair will be remebered as one of the guttiest and true warriors in the NFL. But this is FUBAR IMO
nm..
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jul 5, 2009 at 10:59 AM ]
I feel bad for his wife and children but not him... he put himself in this situation

Let this be a lesson to all of you

Do not cheat on your wife....

If some jealous woman doesn't get you Karma will.... Nothing good can ever come out by not doing the right thing.....
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
RIP BUT............

WTF I feel more for McNair's wife and kids the most. Everyone has ghosts, and now we know McNair did. To be supporting a mistress, while you have a wife and 4 kids waiting for you at home...I dont get it with some of these guys, HOWEVER, that is how I feel.

McNair will be remebered as one of the guttiest and true warriors in the NFL. But this is FUBAR IMO

ugh he cheated on his wife

what a shame
some pics of them on tmz
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Good thing I print screened it:

Taken from previous article I posted :

Ex-boyfriend worried

Keith Norfleet, who said he dated Kazemi for four years before they broke up five months ago, was worried about her dating McNair, a married man. She met McNair while she was a waitress at Dave & Buster’s Grand Sports Cafe, he said.

nice job. i thought about taking a screen shot of that last night. this is nuts man.

Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Shaj:
not that it matters, but the lady who was with him and got killed as well as Iranian. Sahel Kazemi. 'Sahel' means the ocean shore.

My wild guess on what's going on: Steve was having an affair with her, his wife found out, and called a hit on him.

meh.... i am going with the 20 year old got a DUI her parents went balisitc with the muslims dont drink thing....she got verbal with Steve ....steve told her to STFU or GTFO.... she shot him...then did herself.....

LMAO Since when do Muslims not drink? jeez man... keep race and religion out of this... the poor man is dead... has nothing to do with some "crazy muslim father"

theyre saying the gun was found near the girl's body--she had one gunshot, he had multiple gunshots...sounds like she killed him them did herself in

what does it have to do with "Muslims" or "Drinking"

That's just small minded sterotypical generalization..
[ Edited by zozell on Jul 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM ]
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Shaj:
not that it matters, but the lady who was with him and got killed as well as Iranian. Sahel Kazemi. 'Sahel' means the ocean shore.

My wild guess on what's going on: Steve was having an affair with her, his wife found out, and called a hit on him.

meh.... i am going with the 20 year old got a DUI her parents went balisitc with the muslims dont drink thing....she got verbal with Steve ....steve told her to STFU or GTFO.... she shot him...then did herself.....

LMAO Since when do Muslims not drink? jeez man... keep race and religion out of this... the poor man is dead... has nothing to do with some "crazy muslim father"

It is forbidden for Muslims to drink alcohol.

Requiem In Pace Steve

It's also a sin for Christians to drink to... but tell that to the millions of both religions that do...
tragic in so many ways
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
RIP BUT............

ugh he cheated on his wife

what a shame

He isnt the first professional athlete to do so, nor will he be the last.
adultery and lust caught up to him.

RIP

He was a beast in Madden.
Share 49ersWebzone