LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Steve McNair found dead

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
not that it matters, but the lady who was with him and got killed as well as Iranian. Sahel Kazemi. 'Sahel' means the ocean shore.

My wild guess on what's going on: Steve was having an affair with her, his wife found out, and called a hit on him.
[ Edited by Shaj on Jul 4, 2009 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Shaj:
not that it matters, but the lady who was with him and got killed as well as Iranian. Sahel Kazemi. 'Sahel' means the ocean shore.

My wild guess on what's going on: Steve was having an affair with her, his wife found out, and called a hit on him.

meh.... i am going with the 20 year old got a DUI her parents went balisitc with the muslims dont drink thing....she got verbal with Steve ....steve told her to STFU or GTFO.... she shot him...then did herself.....
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dshearn:

meh.... i am going with the 20 year old got a DUI her parents went balisitc with the muslims dont drink thing....she got verbal with Steve ....steve told her to STFU or GTFO.... she shot him...then did herself.....

I was going to say she might have gone on a drunken spree and killed him then herself. I was thinking that was the alternative potential scenario that comes to mind. I wasn't thinking about any muslim angles though.
I wish the best to his family. There's nothing worse then having 4 kids lose a parent on this kind of sh*t.

LMAO Since when do Muslims not drink? jeez man... keep race and religion out of this... the poor man is dead... has nothing to do with some "crazy muslim father"
Originally posted by zozell:

LMAO Since when do Muslims not drink? jeez man... keep race and religion out of this... the poor man is dead... has nothing to do with some "crazy muslim father"

theyre saying the gun was found near the girl's body--she had one gunshot, he had multiple gunshots...sounds like she killed him them did herself in
20 year old girl friend?

That in itself spells disaster in many ways.

RIP
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:

theyre saying the gun was found near the girl's body--she had one gunshot, he had multiple gunshots...sounds like she killed him them did herself in

only Gil Grissom knows for sure...and he's retired!!!!!!! (and not real)
McNair Article from TN
Myspace user with a "RIP" for female victim days before murder

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

what the hell?
Originally posted by Dino:

what the hell?

profile is private, but last login is 3 days ago

It is forbidden for Muslims to drink alcohol.

Requiem In Pace Steve
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Dino:

what the hell?

profile is private, but last login is 3 days ago

So dude's "message" says Riding with Keith (Keith Norfleet) happens to be the ex-boyfriend who dated the female for 4 years before they broke up 5 months ago.

Really hope they catch whoever the f**k did this.

Wowwwwwwww, homeboy deleted his Myspace!!!
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jul 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM ]
Good thing I print screened it:

Taken from previous article I posted :

Ex-boyfriend worried

Keith Norfleet, who said he dated Kazemi for four years before they broke up five months ago, was worried about her dating McNair, a married man. She met McNair while she was a waitress at Dave & Buster’s Grand Sports Cafe, he said.
Share 49ersWebzone