LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Steve Young Joins Monday Night Football

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Gruden, Young, and Tirico will be one hell of a crew. Hopefully, NFL will go in that direction in 2010. I'm sick and tired of Jaws, yelling all the time. His voice is just annoyin' - I rather hear Gruden yelling and cursing than Jaws. Of all the analysts, Steve Young is the best one ESPN has - and that's not just my homerism talking, I have talked to several of my friends who are not Niner fans, and they too have said, he is the normal and sane analyst ESPN has.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Gruden, Young, and Tirico will be one hell of a crew. Hopefully, NFL will go in that direction in 2010. I'm sick and tired of Jaws, yelling all the time. His voice is just annoyin' - I rather hear Gruden yelling and cursing than Jaws. Of all the analysts, Steve Young is the best one ESPN has - and that's not just my homerism talking, I have talked to several of my friends who are not Niner fans, and they too have said, he is the normal and sane analyst ESPN has.

Young is only commentating for one game...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JR80:

Umm...yeah, I know that.
  • JR80
  • Veteran

Umm...yeah, I know that.

ah. Well from the tone of your post you made it sound as though you thought Young was replacing Jaws. Not saying I wouldn't like that to happen...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Umm...yeah, I know that.

ah. Well from the tone of your post you made it sound as though you thought Young was replacing Jaws. Not saying I wouldn't like that to happen...

Oh no no. I was saying, hopefully in 2010 - ESPN will replace Jaws with Young. I think a team of Young, Gruden and Tirico will be awesome.
Congrats Steve...........FOREVER YOUNG!!!!
  • JR80
  • Veteran

Umm...yeah, I know that.

Oh no no. I was saying, hopefully in 2010 - ESPN will replace Jaws with Young. I think a team of Young, Gruden and Tirico will be awesome.

that would be awesome.

Umm...yeah, I know that.

that would be awesome.

I have a feeling Gruden will have a coaching job by then.
Share 49ersWebzone