LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

The most overrated team in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
cowboys without question
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:
The Jets. They have a very good defense, but they have no offensive fire power (at least they didn't last year).

And about the Cowboys I guess the only way to get people to say they're not overrated is if they win it all. I'm fine with that. Ultimately winning it all is the only thing that matters.

I will say this though. Romo is the hardest worker on the team. Keith Brooking who has been around for a long time said he has never met a more dedicated player than Romo. Before the season started last year Romo used to get up early with Mike Jenkins (a sophomore corner at the time) and go over film with him. Jenkins was very inconsistent his rookie year, but made the Pro Bowl his second year. Romo is the ultimate team player.

Well enough about my Cowboys facts. I'm sure I've made you guys nauseated having to read all this .

So it's not just a catchy name after all?
Originally posted by ramanz16:
The Jets. They have a very good defense, but they have no offensive fire power (at least they didn't last year).

And about the Cowboys I guess the only way to get people to say they're not overrated is if they win it all. I'm fine with that. Ultimately winning it all is the only thing that matters.

I will say this though. Romo is the hardest worker on the team. Keith Brooking who has been around for a long time said he has never met a more dedicated player than Romo. Before the season started last year Romo used to get up early with Mike Jenkins (a sophomore corner at the time) and go over film with him. Jenkins was very inconsistent his rookie year, but made the Pro Bowl his second year. Romo is the ultimate team player.

Well enough about my Cowboys facts. I'm sure I've made you guys nauseated having to read all this .

So it's not just a catchy name after all?

Haha
49ers
patriots
Eagles
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cowboys, havent won in the playoffs since the late 90s
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
Seems like the Panthers are favorites to win their dvision every year and almost always disappoint. The Chargers are also overrated.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Steelers. f**k them, their wide-spread bandwagon, and all the 'fixed' calls that thwarted them to their 'blooper-reel' worthy success.

Oh and I won't stop there, f**k Pennsylvania sports altogether (specially the Penguins and their bandwagon fans, I hope they all crash into a fireworks factory).

We don't really have any fireworks factories over here....

My picks are the Cards, Skins, and the Cowboys.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Dustin Keller, Shonn Greene, LT, Excellent O-Line, improving QB (Sanchez looked very good in the playoffs). Along with an excellent defense.

That is one talented team

CHARGERS FTW!!!!!

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Dustin Keller, Shonn Greene, LT, Excellent O-Line, improving QB (Sanchez looked very good in the playoffs). Along with an excellent defense.

On paper yes. Let's see how they play as a team though. I've seen the Redskins enough times to know things like this don't always work out.

Also, I'm still not sold on Sanchez. It was obvious they were protecting him last year by relying on Shonn Greene. They were able to do that though because of the o-line (which is the best in football IMO). Braylon Edwards is okay, but he's not amazing. I think Santonio Holmes benefitted from the talent of the Steelers, and won't look near as good as he did in Pittsburgh.

But with that defense they will always have a shot to beat anyone. We will see though, because football is the most complex sport out there, so you never know which team will be good and which team won't.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran

On paper yes. Let's see how they play as a team though. I've seen the Redskins enough times to know things like this don't always work out.

Also, I'm still not sold on Sanchez. It was obvious they were protecting him last year by relying on Shonn Greene. They were able to do that though because of the o-line (which is the best in football IMO). Braylon Edwards is okay, but he's not amazing. I think Santonio Holmes benefitted from the talent of the Steelers, and won't look near as good as he did in Pittsburgh.

But with that defense they will always have a shot to beat anyone. We will see though, because football is the most complex sport out there, so you never know which team will be good and which team won't.

The Jets are a better version of us.
9ers
Originally posted by A-R-S:

The Jets are a better version of us.

Yes. But I think you guys need one or two more good offseasons before you guys will be serious contenders.
Share 49ersWebzone