LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

The most overrated team in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jets
Original poster fail

oh and definitely the patriots
Steelers. f**k them, their wide-spread bandwagon, and all the 'fixed' calls that thwarted them to their 'blooper-reel' worthy success.

Oh and I won't stop there, f**k Pennsylvania sports altogether (specially the Penguins and their bandwagon fans, I hope they all crash into a fireworks factory).
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cowboys, havent won in the playoffs since the late 90s

They're overrated year after year. I'm sick of all their hype. Also, f**k the Jets. Their offense is awful and Sanchez is awful.

[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Jun 8, 2010 at 07:33:54 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cowboys, havent won in the playoffs since the late 90s

exactly
The Jets. They have a very good defense, but they have no offensive fire power (at least they didn't last year).

And about the Cowboys I guess the only way to get people to say they're not overrated is if they win it all. I'm fine with that. Ultimately winning it all is the only thing that matters.

I will say this though. Romo is the hardest worker on the team. Keith Brooking who has been around for a long time said he has never met a more dedicated player than Romo. Before the season started last year Romo used to get up early with Mike Jenkins (a sophomore corner at the time) and go over film with him. Jenkins was very inconsistent his rookie year, but made the Pro Bowl his second year. Romo is the ultimate team player.

Well enough about my Cowboys facts. I'm sure I've made you guys nauseated having to read all this .
Oakland.
lol gotta be the redskins. All those other teams you guys are mentioning make the playoffs. Redskins always make the dumbest free agents moves, like they're getting better, but they really just suck d*ck. Look at their runing back situation this year.
patriots
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Jets, Skins, Cowboys

Saints
Originally posted by jrg:
49ers

Orlando Magic
St. Louis Cardinals.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by jrg:
49ers

Orlando Magic
St. Louis Cardinals.

nice.....but

damn sho' funny as hell
Each and every year, the raiders are the most overrated team in sports - by their fans. It never, ever fails.
Redskins and Ravens. Every year the Redskins are gonna be better and the Ravens have been paper champs since 2000.
Share 49ersWebzone