LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Vontae Davis arrested: he says it's mistaken identity/identity theft

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by smifunk:

watch out!! Popcorn is EVIL!!! Have you ever eaten popcorn and not choked on a piece that got stuck in the back of your throat! Evil pure EVIL!!
Cus he's black.
ha ha glad I didn't jump to conclusions.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Miami Dolphins' Vontae Davis says he wasn't arrested.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphins-vontae-davis-062309,0,7105571.story

Change your thread title, someone stole his wallet.

[ Edited by Chief on Jun 23, 2009 at 19:16:40 ]
Originally posted by Chief:
Miami Dolphins' Vontae Davis says he wasn't arrested.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphins-vontae-davis-062309,0,7105571.story

Change your thread title, someone stole his wallet.

*casually whistling*

what i didn't say anyting?

*walks away*

[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Jun 24, 2009 at 02:34:53 ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I didn't know you could get pulled over for having loud music!

Almost all states have a law regarding radio volume levels in a vehicle. They say the inability to hear emergency vehicles is the reason for those laws.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Sounds like a Illinois fail-job to me.

same s**t happened to me, and I had a provisional drivers license at the time a couple years ago. Said that driving on my lunch break was not too and from work so I got rolled and my car impounded. Cops will do what they can to filter money and f**k with you
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

same s**t happened to me, and I had a provisional drivers license at the time a couple years ago. Said that driving on my lunch break was not too and from work so I got rolled and my car impounded. Cops will do what they can to filter money and f**k with you

Ha-ha this almost happened to me. I was sitting at a light going straight. I have 2 12"s with 2 amp 612 watts rms one per sub, with a 2 fared cap. With my eclipse deck. And the volume was at 65 which rattles my truck. Anyways, so im sitting at this light and I see this cop going straight the opposite way im going and then I see him flick his lights on right as the light goes green luckily a camaro comes up behind me right before and the cop stops him. ha-ha thank god he had neon lights made him look like it was his system ha-ha because the lights started going on and off to the music ha-ha

Share 49ersWebzone