LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Is it safe to call Reggie Bush a bust?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
still not quite 1st round pick hype.. but he's not a bust either

Exactly. He's been a good second or third round value. He got picked at the top of the first. I don't think that's a bust, but i don't think it's a "hit" either.

also. I judge "busthood' on what the drafting team gets out of his career also. So even though I don't think of Bush as a bust at all, IF he can agree to more realistic money and then the Saints can get more years out of him and thus the pick looks even better.
Originally posted by danimal:

Exactly. He's been a good second or third round value. He got picked at the top of the first. I don't think that's a bust, but i don't think it's a "hit" either.

also. I judge "busthood' on what the drafting team gets out of his career also. So even though I don't think of Bush as a bust at all, IF he can agree to more realistic money and then the Saints can get more years out of him and thus the pick looks even better.

Does that apply to Alex Smith?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Yes, actually I was going to post that. Alex became less of a bust after he renegotiated.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Yes, actually I was going to post that. Alex became less of a bust after he renegotiated.

I get your point.

I can you can classify different types of busts *waiting for the joke*.

What I mean is that you have the busts who just can't play, then there are those who have a loud mouth and no work ethic etc.

-9fA

Great point.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Karma?
  • dman
  • Veteran
Hes killing us
lmao stop bumping this thread
Originally posted by dman:
Hes killing us

Oops, we killed him.

I think Delanie Walker busted Bush's right leg tonight.
Originally posted by dman:
Karma?

yup
Bush might be out as long as 6 weeks
Karmadashian
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Karmadashian

Share 49ersWebzone