There are 152 users in the forums

My early ass prediction, Eagles win the Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
i like the eagles going in as the SB winners I feel the Eagles v. Pats will be an epic game. i think the Texans will be good too they are on the rise also -- they just play in a tough division so I'm not sure if they would make the playoffs.

i also don't see the packers going 13-3. the bears are a lot better now with cutler... and hypothetically, good QBing from SOMEONE on the Vikings (dare I say favre?) makes them pretty scary. they have a great defense and an extremely explosive offense -- especially now with percy harvin. I see them going to the playoffs and getting deep.

i really hate to say this but the raiders are poised -- in theory /on paper -- to make it to the playoffs. i mean they have the pieces of a potent offense and 13-17 defense. they play in a terrible division, not too rough of a schedule. i could see 9-7 and getting berth. ew. i would be so mad if this happened but i mean... it's possible!

Yes the Eagles and Pats would be a tight game. Obviously the Pats would most likely take them down, but in the NFL the obvious does not always happen.

I am not a fan of the Texans, I think they were a team on the rise but have hit a wall.

Packers 13-3, yeah....that could be a big stretch(and I hate the Packers)...I just have a hard time taking wins from them on their schedule. I expect to be wrong on that prediction though. And I am a big Cutler fan, I just think the Bears need to get him a receiver.

Vikings, that D is not quite good enough to cover a obvious lack of QB. And btw, I think Favre is a horrible QB these days and I HOPE he comes back to prove me right. So no, they have no answer at QB.

You are realistic about the Raiders. Hate aside, Tom Cable runs a darned good smash mouth system. Russell is a 1.1 QB in his 3rd season which CAN be a breakout year. Zoners were trying to suck their own balls over Alexis in his 3rd season and Russell has done no worst than him...yet the typical zoner has Oakland going 0-16...homers. And they have a bad ass secondary....and an ever weaker division then SF. The Raiders, like the Packers I would not be surprised to be wrong...but I doubt I will be wrong by much
Originally posted by BHulman:
The NFC East is going to be one tough division. I don't see all of them winning 10 games since they have to play one another twice.

agreed. I doubt they will all go 10+...but I think they could all easily be + .500
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
did the Eagles trade for a new QB?

Donovan McChoke will never win the big game. he is one of the biggest choke artists the NFL has ever seen. pair that ability with Andy Reid who is an average gameday coach at best and there will never be any championships coming to Philly any time soon.
Originally posted by boast:

Donovan McChoke will never win the big game. he is one of the biggest choke artists the NFL has ever seen. pair that ability with Andy Reid who is an average gameday coach at best and there will never be any championships coming to Philly any time soon.

Peyton Manning is pretty much a choker too....but he managed to pull one out. And if Andy Reid is an average game day coach...what would you call all the other coaches?
Originally posted by danimal:

Peyton Manning is pretty much a choker too....but he managed to pull one out. And if Andy Reid is an average game day coach...what would you call all the other coaches?

McNabb is a waaaaaaay bigger choke artist than Manning
  • ttown
  • Veteran
ah, good times...
lol, i'll always give danimal props for going out on a limb.

-9fA
FAIL
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Thanks bro. As far as complete predictions go that were made in May, I did pretty good.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Thanks bro. As far as complete predictions go that were made in May, I did pretty good.

I agree. Not too shabby across the board.

• boast
  • Hella Fame

fail.. lol

Yeah, my days of defending McNabb are OVER.
This is my complete prediction...only to be changed by major injuries before the season starts.

AFC East
Patriots 12-4
Bills 6-10
Jets 5-11
Dolphins 5-11

AFC South
Colts 14-2
Titans 12-4
Jaguars 7-9
Texans 6-10

AFC north
Steelers 13-3
Benagls 9-7
Ravens 7-9
Browns 4-12

AFC west
Chargers 10-6
Raiders 8-8
Chiefs 3-13
Broncos 3-13

NFC East
Eagles 13-3
Giants 13-3
Cowboys 11-5
Redskins 10-6

NFC South
Saints 10-6
Panthers 7-9
Falcons 5-11
Bucs 4-12

NFC North
packers 13-3
vikings 7-9
bears 6-10
lions 4-12

NFC west
Cardinals 11-5
seahawks 7-9
49ers 7-9
Rams 4-12

AFC
#1 Colts 14-2
#2 Steelers 13-3
#3 Patriots 12-4
#4 Chargers 10-6
#5 Titans 12-4
#6 Bengals 9-7

NFC
#1 Packers 13-3
#2 Eagles 13-3
#3 Cardinals 11-5
#4 Saints 10-6
#5 Giants 13-3
#6 Cowboys 11-5

wildcard
#3 Patriots def. #6 Bengals
#5 Giants def. #4 Saints

#3 Cardinals def. #6 Cowboys
#4 Chargers def. #5 Titans

Divisional
#1 Packers def. #5 Giants
#3 Patriots def. #2 Steelers

#1 Colts def. #4 Chargers
#2 Eagles def. #3 Cardinals

Conference
#3 Patriots def. #1 Colts
#2 Eagles def. #5 Giants

Super Bowl
Philadelphia Eagles 16-3 def. New England Patriots 15-5

Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
This is my complete prediction...only to be changed by major injuries before the season starts.

AFC East
Patriots 12-4
Bills 6-10
Jets 5-11
Dolphins 5-11

AFC South
Colts 14-2
Titans 12-4
Jaguars 7-9
Texans 6-10

AFC north
Steelers 13-3