There are 209 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
would it be so hard to get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going after a frank TD? our fans are so lame.

I will try dec 8th at the game bro!!!

"@MaioccoCSN: 49ers RB Frank Gore has 9,457 yards rushing in his career to pass Earl Campbell and Shaun Alexander to move into 30th place all-time."
Man glad we didnt listen to a lot on here and move him in like 2011. We need him for 2014 and maybe even 2015/16. I want to see Lattimore tearing it up before we move on from Gore. Until Gore isn't effective anymore we should stick with him. Hunter I'm not so sure he is fully back yet. He doesn't look like the 2011 version. A lot of his runs have been for negative yardage. Not sure if the defense knows its coming or what. I know he had a good game yet but we still need Gore. Until Lattimore, Hunter, James look like they can fully handle the load Gore should be the main RB. Could be after 2014 when Gore's contract is up but I'd re-sign him for 2015 and have him give us a discount to keep him. We will see but for sure we will need him next year.

Here is the official list:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rush_yds_career.htm

He is 4 past Alexander. He needs 267 to pass Joe Perry. In case you guys are confused since he passed Joe Perry a long time ago well the NFL didn't count Perry's yards from the AAFL. So if he gets 267 you can take the technicalities away and he will officially be the 49ers all time leading rusher. Would be nice if he could get about 553 more and pass Ricky Williams for 27th all time by the end of the regular season. 26th is Steven Jackson and he's like 200 ahead of Ricky so not sure that he can get that high.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM ]
Hof
Fumbled the ball...he sucks.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Man glad we didnt listen to a lot on here and move him in like 2011. We need him for 2014 and maybe even 2015/16. I want to see Lattimore tearing it up before we move on from Gore. Until Gore isn't effective anymore we should stick with him. Hunter I'm not so sure he is fully back yet. He doesn't look like the 2011 version. A lot of his runs have been for negative yardage. Not sure if the defense knows its coming or what. I know he had a good game yet but we still need Gore. Until Lattimore, Hunter, James look like they can fully handle the load Gore should be the main RB. Could be after 2014 when Gore's contract is up but I'd re-sign him for 2015 and have him give us a discount to keep him. We will see but for sure we will need him next year.

He is 4 past Alexander. He needs 267 to pass Joe Perry. In case you guys are confused since he passed Joe Perry a long time ago well the NFL didn't count Perry's yards from the AAFL. So if he gets 267 you can take the technicalities away and he will officially be the 49ers all time leading rusher. Would be nice if he could get about 553 more and pass Ricky Williams for 27th all time by the end of the regular season.
i think its not unreasonable to think Gore will get 700 more yards this regular season the way hes been running
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Was watching one of the old Gunsmoke shows yesterday and there was a character named Frank Gore,lol.

But was he as badass as our frank gore?? :D

He was in a grave, so nope...
Was watching one of the old Gunsmoke shows yesterday and there was a character named Frank Gore,lol.

But was he as badass as our frank gore?? :D

He was in a grave, so nope...

Our gore woulda put em there himself :)
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
would it be so hard to get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going after a frank TD? our fans are so lame.

I will try dec 8th at the game bro!!!

It just tastes soooo good once it hits your lips lmao
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

He is 4 past Alexander. He needs 267 to pass Joe Perry. In case you guys are confused since he passed Joe Perry a long time ago well the NFL didn't count Perry's yards from the AAFL. So if he gets 267 you can take the technicalities away and he will officially be the 49ers all time leading rusher. Would be nice if he could get about 553 more and pass Ricky Williams for 27th all time by the end of the regular season.
i think its not unreasonable to think Gore will get 700 more yards this regular season the way hes been running

he'll have roughly 1,100 at the end of the season if he continues to get 70 yards per game.

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
"@MaioccoCSN: 49ers RB Frank Gore has 9,457 yards rushing in his career to pass Earl Campbell and Shaun Alexander to move into 30th place all-time."

This is an awesome accomplishment for mr frankie G
543 more yards til frankie hits that 10,000 milestone! Really cant wait personally. Many believed after his 2 knee surgeries and toll he has taken in early yrs he wouldnt be producing and be done. And yet still people count this man out!!!! How, n why i will never know..... Gore has consistently proven the doubters and haters wrong. And yet after 8 games he is 1 td from matching last yrs total which is tied for 2nd highest for a season td total!!!!
Gotta love it.... I never wanna see this man retire! Be a sad day to a niner great and imo a legend.
Goniners

Yes we have all laughed at the doubters before lol
[ Edited by frankie on Oct 28, 2013 at 2:29 AM ]
Currently third in rushing yards this season, thats with the two slow games to start the season, and with us blowing teams out recently and him getting a lot of rest at the end of games because of it.

Also nice to see him getting the TD's he deserves. Currently sitting with 7 rushing TD's. His best season for rushing TD's was 10 in 2009. He is almost guaranteed to best that this season.

My favorite 49er all time.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Oct 28, 2013 at 2:51 AM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Currently third in rushing yards this season, thats with the two slow games to start the season, and with us blowing teams out recently and him getting alot of rest because of it.

Also nice to see him getting the TD's he deserves. Currently sitting with 7 rushing TD's. His best season for rushing TD's was 10 in 2009. He is almost guaranteed to best that this season.

My favorite 49er all time.

Hell yeah love to see him best his td total as well.... He is soo close to getting it as well! Gore is beast
The block on Kaep's first run TD was one of his best - and that's says a lot, as he's by far the best blocking back in the league. He bowled over TWO defenders with one block
Share 49ersWebzone