LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Though Roger Craig is the all time greatest RB in history, gotta say they is no way to not love Frank Gore and put him in the same car as Craig.

That said, yeah we need to keep him as rested as possible. Loved seeing Boogie in there this weekend and he was definitely bringing it.

He's quicker, more decisive, and better educated than he was. Boogie hurts when he hits.

Want to see him spell Gore more.

I love Roger, but championships aside, Frank Gore is the best Running Back to ever don a Niner jersey. By any statistical category; what he has meant to the team, consistency, leadership, however you slice it Frank is the Truth.
17 more tds & frank (67) can pass owens (83) for 2nd place all time in 49er history
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I think so. He gets the lions share of carries and I do agree it helps him get into the flow of the game better. But it seems we don't really trust any other rb's unless someone get's injured and is forced to play more. Gore is a beast and has the best vision i've seen since, Marcus Allen but I'd also like to see him close to 100% come january

It's his blocking we can't easily replace. Kendall has greatly improved in that area, but Frank is a Tank.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
17 more tds & frank (67) can pass owens (83) for 2nd place all time in 49er history

He is on pace to have his best season of his career as far as rushing TD's go. He has 5 already. His best year was 2009 when he had 10.
Frank Gore is the best running back the niners have ever had in my opinion. One of the greatest niners players of all time and hopefully a hall of famer...he deserves it.
Wait for it.....

Since 2005, the only runner with more 100 yard games than Frank Gore is AP. And, I think he's only got four more than Gore.
Ok its time I finally just get on board. I will always love Roger Craig as my greatest Niner back ever, since I lived that era real time. He was literally unstoppable and set precedents not seen before or since.

But jeez, Frank Gore. How blessed we have been.

LETS GET THAT MAN A RING!
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Ok its time I finally just get on board. I will always love Roger Craig as my greatest Niner back ever, since I lived that era real time. He was literally unstoppable and set precedents not seen before or since.

But jeez, Frank Gore. How blessed we have been.

LETS GET THAT MAN A RING!

I started watching football in 1980, love me some Roger, but I like Gore better. I guess it is just a matter of personal preference. And yes...GET THAT MAN A RING!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I started watching football in 1980, love me some Roger, but I like Gore better. I guess it is just a matter of personal preference. And yes...GET THAT MAN A RING!

Cheers man. Gotta love Frank.

Was watching one of the old Gunsmoke shows yesterday and there was a character named Frank Gore,lol.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Was watching one of the old Gunsmoke shows yesterday and there was a character named Frank Gore,lol.

did you know sam the bartender played the role of the frankenstein monster back in the day?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
would it be so hard to get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going after a frank TD? our fans are so lame.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
would it be so hard to get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going after a frank TD? our fans are so lame.

I will try dec 8th at the game bro!!!

But was he as badass as our frank gore?? :D
Share 49ersWebzone