LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Love it. Earlier this week Gregg Cosell was saying how Gore is running as well as he ever has. He talked about how he is able to find the smallest openings at the line and burst through the hole, rather than to the hole. He said great running backs have to be able to run like this in the NFL because in the NFL everything is about small spaces, rather than huge gaps, as is the case in college. Man I want us to win a Super Bowl for Gore so badly. The guy absolutely deserves it.

He really does deserve a superbowl. I hope we get it for him!
We have an embarrassment of riches at running back! Even though I'm excited about seeing Hunter, Lattimore, and possibly James get more playing time I'll still when Gore decides to leave us. He is simply the best of everything that's great about football and especially the running back position! Mr. Gore you are all world in the hearts of the faithful everywhere! GO NINERS GO!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

some interesting numbers for Frank

5th in Rushing yards through 6 games
1st in runs of 20+ yards with 7
averaging 4.6 ypc

on pace for approximately 1,272 yards

also thats with only 9 attempts in seattle and 11 against the colts.
no receptions past 3 games

cut him
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i wish they would pass to gore a little bit as well. he used to be a monster in the pass game too but they got away from it the last few years. either way its nice to see the old man kick ass still, he never had the break away speed to begin with but he still has the best vision and patience in the nfl as a runner and a great burst for the first 15-25 yards. next victim is houston, get em frank!!!

The irony bout this is barry sanders and our very own frank gore are the only rbs to have 2 80 yard runs in same game lmao
Its gonna be a sad sad day when franks calls it quits.

Sad
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Its gonna be a sad sad day when franks calls it quits.

Sad

Send him out with that ring.
Frank Gore now ranks 3rd in franchise history with 67 career TDs (56 rushing, 10 rec., 1 return).

That was a Tweet. When the phuck did he RETURN a TD?
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Frank Gore now ranks 3rd in franchise history with 67 career TDs (56 rushing, 10 rec., 1 return).

I swear I just saw that on Twitter and thought WTF? I'm guessing they mean a fumble return, maybe he picked up a fumble in the RZ and took it in, I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999% positive Gore hasn't ever returned a kick or punt in his career.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Kaepernick fumbled against the Patriots last year and Gore took it in for a td, which is his fumble return for a td.

Originally posted by Disp:
Kaepernick fumbled against the Patriots last year and Gore took it in for a td, which is his fumble return for a td.

Ohhh... sounds about right.

Originally posted by matt49er:

I swear I just saw that on Twitter and thought WTF? I'm guessing they mean a fumble return, maybe he picked up a fumble in the RZ and took it in, I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999% positive Gore hasn't ever returned a kick or punt in his career.

WORD

Fumble return. Remember the fumbled snap last year against the pats and gore picked it up and ran in for the TD?
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Fumble return. Remember the fumbled snap last year against the pats and gore picked it up and ran in for the TD?

now that you say it, I do, couldn't recall it though
I love you Frank, now and forever

But man that postgame made me laugh lol

"Just wait till we get our gangstas back, Mario....Crab....it's gonna get crazy in here, you'll see!"
Did Harbaugh call Gire a "mystic" this morning?!?!?
Share 49ersWebzone