LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
20+ carries for gire = winning formula
  • mod
  • Veteran
hopefully the noobs learn from this... dont give up on this dude until he's strapped to a damn wheelchair
VD just blew kisses for frank gore hahaha. someone make a gif of that lol
21 is the king.
Dude is a legend. I hope modern technology has bumped the running back timeline from 30 years old to something like 32-33.
Frank is easily one of my all-time favorite Niners.

People have been waiting for him to decline for the past 3 years now, some even go so far as to say he's done.

He always comes up with one of these performances that make people say "Ooohhhh, NOW I remember. This guy is pretty good!"

He still has plenty of juice left in those legs.
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
Just signed up after years just to give frank his props. He's the Man amongst Men and I am grateful he's a niner. Exemplifies the Niner way! Couldn't imagine the last 8 years without him.
Originally posted by Kwlui:
Just signed up after years just to give frank his props. He's the Man amongst Men and I am grateful he's a niner. Exemplifies the Niner way! Couldn't imagine the last 8 years without him.

I could. It's a very dark place.

Glenn Coffee is there. So is DeShaun Foster, Kory Sheets, & Thomas Clayton.

And if you peer deep into the darkness, you just might see Kevan Barlow, sobbing softly in a corner.

And Zak Keasey just silently sweeps the floor, paying no attention.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

This^^
Originally posted by Snider8706:

This^^

Originally posted by LVJay:
I'd bench Roman before Gore any day!!

LMAO
Underlying his success last night, was the play of Bruce Miller. Bruce was awesome in helping to open the running lanes for Frank.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gotta love this guy. i hope we never let him go. IDGAF if his numbers go down in the next couple years, he needs to retire a niner.
Gore in the I-formation is almost unfair, why we go away from this is I'll never know!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Underlying his success last night, was the play of Bruce Miller. Bruce was awesome in helping to open the running lanes for Frank.

Great night for Miller all around, getting him in the passing game as a check down was a missing element. I posted before, if we were not going to use Miller like a true fullback, and an offensive threat we should eliminate the position. Last night the coaching staff, put Miller to work, and he rose up like a champ! More Gore, more Miller, more power!
Share 49ersWebzone