LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Bring Frankie G. home so he can get the Jerome Bettis treatment.

As much as i would like to see Frank back here again, it just isnt a good fit. If we were in a rebuilding year, why the hell not. But we can't afford a roster spot for him. Especially when when RBs are such a big part of this offense, even the #3 guy. I just can't see Frank running a stretch play lol.

I just hope he will get into coaching when he retires and we better sign him.

Frank is a good blocker and is smart. I wouldn't mind him having a limited role but Mostert, Wilson, and McHasty taking the lead.

it'll never happen but a guy can dream.

Inevitably one will go on ir. We sign Frank then.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Mar 25, 2021 at 6:16 PM ]
sign him as a special teams designation or run 5 WR's instead of 6. Gore can still pass block better than damn near anyone and still has hands and a little burst now and then. his presence alone would bring the team together and give the team more drive to get him a ring. everyone loves Frank, hes a living legend. not too many of those still around
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
sign him as a special teams designation or run 5 WR's instead of 6. Gore can still pass block better than damn near anyone and still has hands and a little burst now and then. his presence alone would bring the team together and give the team more drive to get him a ring. everyone loves Frank, hes a living legend. not too many of those still around

Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Bring Frankie G. home so he can get the Jerome Bettis treatment.

As much as i would like to see Frank back here again, it just isnt a good fit. If we were in a rebuilding year, why the hell not. But we can't afford a roster spot for him. Especially when when RBs are such a big part of this offense, even the #3 guy. I just can't see Frank running a stretch play lol.

I just hope he will get into coaching when he retires and we better sign him.

Frank is a good blocker and is smart. I wouldn't mind him having a limited role but Mostert, Wilson, and McHasty taking the lead.

it'll never happen but a guy can dream.

In a perfect 2021, Alex Smith and Frank Gore are backups and Joe Staley is an assistant O-line coach on a Super Bowl winning team.
Found a highlight of his 2020 tape. Honestly still looks pretty good to me. Hope he's able to sign somewhere after the draft.

Frank Gore, future 49ers scout
Bring Frank back!
Wen Gore?
Even if gire!!!
[ Edited by hondakillerzx on May 1, 2021 at 10:53 AM ]
Frank better become a scout for us in a few years.

Better than 99% of the Webzone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ninerswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/01/jed-york-frank-gore-49ers-nfl-draft-trey-lance/amp/

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Frank Gore, future 49ers scout

I think this might be correct.
After drafting 2 RB's Frank isn't coming here boys.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Even if gire!!!

LOL

i forgot about Gire.

[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on May 14, 2021 at 10:39 AM ]
This guy will play with his son Frank Gore Junior in the NFL at some point only about another year maybe.
Share 49ersWebzone