LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by MrGriz:
If nothing else I'd like him back just to block on passing downs. Some of the nastiest blocks I've ever seen were from #21

Agreed. He can give us more than McKinnon and Gore would have a legit shot at a playoff run.

Somewhat ironic since Jets was damn good at pass blocking this year. Jamal Adams needing surgery on his shoulder after Jet popped him on a blitz.

Not talking about Jet's pass blocking. Jet as a runner, on this team, is averaging 3.9 per carry.
Not talking about Jet's pass blocking. Jet as a runner, on this team, is averaging 3.9 per carry.

Plus he seems put-upon when he is asked to carry the ball. Have you noticed that?
Minimum vet deal, please come home Frank 🤞🏼
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
If nothing else I'd like him back just to block on passing downs. Some of the nastiest blocks I've ever seen were from #21

Agreed. He can give us more than McKinnon and Gore would have a legit shot at a playoff run.

Lol. That gif looks like a straight up brawl.
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Alex Boone mauling somebody with one arm.. lol.
Love franks genuine words for rathman. Class guy so sincere.
Originally posted by Morgan49:

The Harbaugh niners were tough.
Bring Frank home
Hell yes, loved how he played in Red and Gold
Bring him back! Bring him back!! Bring him back!!! Bring him back!!!! Bring him back !!!!!

#BRINGFRANKHOME

the was one of the most underrated aspects to Gore's game. his pass blocking. our backs have been awful in that area.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
#BRINGFRANKHOME

Start the movement!
My Gore jersey is still in rotation. He will always be a Niner.
Love to see him come back and retire as a Niner. They could use him in short yardage situations because he still seems to be able to find those little openings.
Share 49ersWebzone