LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tough game for the bills. Thats what happens when you leave the rookie wunderkind in to pass block instead of frank. 4th and 27.
Damn, yesterday was more of the same s**tshow blocking for Frank as it was all year. Even his one big run, he was hit at the LOS by a guy who was being blocked, and had to make two other guys miss in the open field, just to make it past the LOS. I never thought I'd see him get worse blocking than he did in Indy, but Buffalo's blocking totally collapsed whenever Frank was in there. I've never seen so many run plays blown up, felt like almost 1/4 of the time he was getting negative yardage and that's the last thing anyone would expect out of Frank.

Man, I just hope some GM watches the film, looks past the stats, and gives Frank a fair shot to compete. That's all the guy ever wants. Singletary rightfully earned his spot this year, but he's already one of the best in the league. Frank's still good enough to be a starter in this league.
Anyway we can sign him this week so he gets his ring?
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Anyway we can sign him this week so he gets his ring?

I would be fine with it.
"This one's for FRANK!"

- as Joe Staley lifts Lombardi #6
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
"This one's for FRANK!"

Maybe they could invite him for the Superbowl, and have him on the field at the end. That would be pretty emotional to have Staley and Gore hug it out.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
"This one's for FRANK!"

Maybe they could invite him for the Superbowl, and have him on the field at the end. That would be pretty emotional to have Staley and Gore hug it out.

49ers will be practicing at Gore's alma mater University of Miami. I wonder what the NFL rules are about him hanging out with 49ers players when he's still under contract with the Bills for another year.
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 21, 2020 at 2:54 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
"This one's for FRANK!"

49ers will be practicing at Gore's alma mater University of Miami. I wonder what the NFL rules are about him hanging out with 49ers players when he's still under contract with the Bills for another year.

He's still with mcdermott the chump? after sitting frank the last 5 weeks and keeping him under 600 yards? Figured he'd cut Frank by now, so we can sign him.

Originally posted by Golden49:

Man I wish he was on this team to enjoy it.

Man I wish he was on this team to enjoy it.

For sure. What a great dude, humble, and a hard worker. While he doesn't fit the mold of Kyle's RBs, he would be great to have on 3rd and 1 or goal-line.
sign him!
Let's start a petition to get him a ring

Dayum, Frank got me a bit emo
Share 49ersWebzone