LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Having gore share carries with hunter is gonna keep him so fresh through out the yr, 1 thing gore still has is those damn jukes. That guy has some sick jukes and I die laughing every time he makes some dude look like a fool like he made Burnett look during one play
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
backfeild looks scary good.

The team looks scary good.

On the 49ers schedule, after what we saw today, which of them will actually beat them?

The great thing is, the answer to that question, comes with huge amounts of doubt.
Gore just continues to get it done!!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Having gore share carries with hunter is gonna keep him so fresh through out the yr, 1 thing gore still has is those damn jukes. That guy has some sick jukes and I die laughing every time he makes some dude look like a fool like he made Burnett look during one play

LOL this LOL
Another 100+ yard game for Frank.
Knew he would be the man going into the game. Good job Frank. Lets get that SB ring.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Yeah they look like a really good tandem. And we didn't even use our 2nd rd pick.
The OG... I guess he isn't ready to give up his starting job yet.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
backfeild looks scary good.

and that was without Jacobs or James in any kind of fashion. Just imagine what next week is going to be like at at the Stick if Jacobs is healthy.
Very happy for him, that man still has it.

The man can run

And that late hit to the helmet should have been 15 yards on the kick off.

Bet the league sends a letter for that

GORE running a train on GB, just like what he'll do against the Lions
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Frank Gore true heart of a warrior still has it after all these years.
Am I the only guy that's suprised Gore had 112 yards. Not that I didn't think he could do it, but with all the touches Hunter had and the lack of "big runs" I didn't realize he was that dominant today. Impressive.
gore is awesome as usual but kendall needs more carries! he just plows through defenders or makes them look stupid trying to catch him.

the way gore and hunter finish their runs and get the extra yard
[ Edited by schmons on Sep 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Gore and Hunter both looked great.
Share 49ersWebzone