LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Frank Gore coming up on the Jim Rome show in less than 15 minutes if anybody cares. I love Frankie but this may require an interpreter.

count how many times he says 'you know'
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Frank Gore coming up on the Jim Rome show in less than 15 minutes if anybody cares. I love Frankie but this may require an interpreter.

I love Frank too, but I'll interpret it without even hearing it:

"Credit goes to the O-line. Kaep is great and just makes plays. We work hard and we're ready for the challenge. Carolina D is tough and they've got some great players"

And lastly, no Gore interview would be complete with "We're just taking it one game at a time" .
Originally posted by crabman82:

Gee! what a piece of work!
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Gee! what a piece of work!

i'm listening now, hes actually said the word trophy more than you know
Jim Rome ‏@jimrome8m
Frank Gore told me "I'm at the stage of my career, where I want the trophy. I want the trophy."

http://jimrome.com/2014/01/10/gore-im-at-the-stage-of-my-career-where-i-want-the-trophy/

Let's get it FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Jim Rome ‏@jimrome8m
Frank Gore told me "I'm at the stage of my career, where I want the trophy. I want the trophy."

http://jimrome.com/2014/01/10/gore-im-at-the-stage-of-my-career-where-i-want-the-trophy/

Let's get it FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my time watching football, he deserves a Ring the most. I <3 Frank Gire
Frank's interviews are the best.

"Kahp jus playinguudballmane.. we came outwitdadubbya... yahkno we a tufftuff team n we gotanother biggamenextweek"
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Frank's interviews are the best.

"Kahp jus playinguudballmane.. we came outwitdadubbya... yahkno we a tufftuff team n we gotanother biggamenextweek"

not to piss in anyone's cereal but I doubt Gore will get in the HOF. With so many snubs out there, i cannot see how he gets in....
At least Gore answers questions, though. Kap is just a dick.

Is that you Grant Cohn?
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Is that you Grant Cohn?

I think its everyone who has ever seen kap speak
Hoping Gore has a big game on Sunday!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I'm sorry but Gore looks like a silverback gorilla with pads on in madden. Not every black dude in the game looks like that just him
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'm sorry but Gore looks like a silverback gorilla with pads on in madden. Not every black dude in the game looks like that just him

He has that look in real life too. He has the nickname tank for a reason. He looks more like a tough NFL player than anyone I have ever seen.
Share 49ersWebzone