There are 163 users in the forums

Day 2 best available

Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Mapu, Saldiveri and a ???

Moody

This place is going to lose it if they take a Kicker in the third. 😂😂😂😂

or if they draft a rb with a 5th round grade
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Mapu, Saldiveri and a ???

Moody

This place is going to lose it if they take a Kicker in the third. 😂😂😂😂

or if they draft a rb with a 5th round grade

I really hope we don't draft a RB until the 7th.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Mapu, Saldiveri and a ???

Moody

This place is going to lose it if they take a Kicker in the third. 😂😂😂😂

or if they draft a rb with a 5th round grade

I really hope we don't draft a RB

FTFY
Mayer would be great. But we would have to send all our picks to trade up that high.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
I really hope we don't draft a RB until the 7th.

Great RB's a very valuable, and they get injured a lot. If they love an RB in rd 5 or 6 is OK
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Great RB's a very valuable, and they get injured a lot. If they love an RB in rd 5 or 6 is OK

You mean we might finally not draft another dog s**t RB in the 3rd?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,165
Peetey got a RB gem !!!!
Share 49ersWebzone