LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 435 users in the forums

You're Demeco Ryans

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Found this nugget apparently HOU was telling coaching candidates they will use their top pick on a QB

Houston currently holds the No. 2 and No. 12 picks of the draft. And according to ESPN, the Texans had informed each coaching candidate that they plan on using their top selection on a quarterback during the interview process.

IF they want a QB w/the 2nd overall pick, then Meco should be interested enough if we offer him Trey.. then we go w/the Ohio State kid
Originally posted by 9moon:
Found this nugget apparently HOU was telling coaching candidates they will use their top pick on a QB

Houston currently holds the No. 2 and No. 12 picks of the draft. And according to ESPN, the Texans had informed each coaching candidate that they plan on using their top selection on a quarterback during the interview process.

IF they want a QB w/the 2nd overall pick, then Meco should be interested enough if we offer him Trey.. then we go w/the Ohio State kid

QB at 2 changes the calculation imo

just did a mock I had Stroud at 2
JSN at 12

If you are taking the QB get weapons or protection for said QB
NOTHING to worry about.. I personally think that both Carter and Anderson will just be average players..

Why?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I think I would rebuild both lines. Probably take a flyer on a QB and maybe a WR so that I could bring some measure of excitement to the fan base. But the real work will be rebuilding those lines. Maybe try and bring in JJ Watt as a Dline coach or as a member of the staff--again, I am thinking about exciting the fan base.
Trade out of the #2 but within the top 7/8, get an extra 1st. Draft CJ Stroud, Lukas Van Ness, Dalton Kincaid, Jack Campbell, and Nathaniel Dell.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Trade out of the #2 but within the top 7/8, get an extra 1st. Draft CJ Stroud, Lukas Van Ness, Dalton Kincaid, Jack Campbell, and Nathaniel Dell.

what threw me on Van Ness was finding out the dude is / was a college backup
I would also drop my pants tell the entire room.. I WANT WINNERS

it's how it's done

This made me LOL
Originally posted by 49erKing:

Youre not getting stroud outside of the top 2
  • evil
  • Veteran

Meco is the HC, Caserio is the GM.

You aren't making offers to Meco, you are making offers to Caserio. He makes those decisions.
If I'm him, I heavily consider Lamar Jackson

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm Demeco Ryans, first I would....

Free Agency
Jimmy Garoppolo
Jarvis Landry
Adam Thielen
Leonard Floyd
Jonathan Jones

Draft
#2 - Jalen
#33 - Tanner McKee
#65 - Wanya Morris
Sign Lamar Jackson. Give #2 to Baltimore. Keep #12 to draft a weapon for him because offense is the only thing that matters in today's league. You will be pressured to win right away by ownership and lets be honest….. Black head coaches probably have a shorter leash, so it is what it is. This will give the best path forward for a winning record. Signing Jimmy G and drafting one of these rookies (not a fan of both) will probably give you 5-12 or 6-11
Share 49ersWebzone