LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Kei'Trel Clark DB Louisville

He's an undersized DB at 5-10 180lbs, but you wouldn't know it. Kid is intense. He's great at diagnosing routes, tackling and good at blitzing. He played inside/outside at the shrine bowl. I see him as a nickel at the next level.

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 18, 2023 at 4:23 PM ]

If the Niners keep Moseley, their biggest need at CB would be to find a new slot CB. Clark would be a great pickup to handle that role. If they don't keep Moseley and he bolts to the Texans to play with Coach Ryans, then they would need a boundary CB as well.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
If the Niners keep Moseley, their biggest need at CB would be to find a new slot CB. Clark would be a great pickup to handle that role. If they don't keep Moseley and he bolts to the Texans to play with Coach Ryans, then they would need a boundary CB as well.

Yeah I like Clark a lot, mainly inside. He's got some D.J Reed to his game. I actually thought Demo played a lot better as the season went on…he should be in SF's plans too
Demo is definitely a keeper, will need another good CB from the draft for sure to round out the roster. This is the position that could be impacted from FA the most if they bring in a vet but I think that cap space goes to RT

seeing him in the 5th rd. 4 year starter. Sign me up

Share 49ersWebzone