🏈 2022 NFL ENTRY DRAFT 🏈

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I give this draft an A no question

WHY shouldn't we all?

Lynch and KS10 were consistent enough the past 3 days to show that they have no idea what the team needs..

past forward to the last pick..

Is this going to be KS10's new puppet (aka Mullens)... it's obvious that he'll never make the team.. I mean, if you're going to draft a guy LAST, at least take someone that you know can compete..

You don't think he can compete with Sudfeld for a backup spot?
HONESTLY, do you really think he's NFL type of QB?

KS10 gonna give him every chance he can to beat out Sud just because he drafted him..
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I give this draft an A no question

WHY shouldn't we all?

Lynch and KS10 were consistent enough the past 3 days to show that they have no idea what the team needs..

past forward to the last pick..

Is this going to be KS10's new puppet (aka Mullens)... it's obvious that he'll never make the team.. I mean, if you're going to draft a guy LAST, at least take someone that you know can compete..

You don't think he can compete with Sudfeld for a backup spot?
HONESTLY, do you really think he's NFL type of QB?

KS10 gonna give him every chance he can to beat out Sud just because he drafted him..

It was the last pick in the draft lol
"Kenny Pickett's hands were measured at 8.5 inches. Every starting quarterback playing in the NFL today has larger hands."

lol
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Do we know who got the Gold Helmet designations this year?

This is a good question I too would like to know..
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Well, that happened fast again.

i think the Niners hit in some picks, reached on others and completely missed golden opportunities to improve their roster.

Here was my on-the-clock shadow draft:
2. Dean
3. Cross
3. Winfrey
4. Austin
5. Diesch
6. West
6. Strong
6. Domann
7. Garrett

I loved Winfrey. That was a steal for whoever got him.

Honestly after reviewing our draft I think it played out exactly how imagined it would. I really wanted Cam Taylor Britt that went one spot ahead of us but overall we should have moved up or moved back with our second pick. That would have made the sting of drafting a projected 5th-7th round RB in the 3rd not seem so bad.

Having said that I think this was the best UDFA class we've ever had. And overall I think this draft was much better than last years (minus Lance).
Share 49ersWebzone