There are 163 users in the forums

Guys you want at #61

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Scouts don't seem concerned. Granted scouts can be wrong. Position flexibility is nice. At #61, not sure he's even there.

Scouting report:
Kinnard has ideal size at 6'5″, 345 pounds to play either guard or tackle in NFL. He is a super talented athlete with rare skills as both a pass and run blocker - we've awarded him a 90% + grade in both areas for his play at Kentucky. His negative areas are all fixable through coaching at the next level and he has athletic talents that are unteachable.
We consider Kinnard to have some of the greatest upside of any offensive linemen in the 2022 NFL Draft and is a truly special prospect. He is without doubt worth a first-day selection and a is possible pro-bowler at the next level.

If he played there before then yes I understand the flexibility. If he hasn't it's just a projection. Which he has 0 snaps at either guard spot.

I have Kinnard (and petit-frere mentioned above) closer to undraftable than I do pick 61
Originally posted by BMoore56:
61 isn't going to be our highest pick the way the Deebo situation is looking.

Unless you know something we don't, there is only a small chance they let Deebo leave. Other GM's are not even calling because they know how important Deebo is to the developmet of Trey Lance and they know SF will not trade him. He is under contract and they can franchise him twice, so in theory under contract 3 more seasons.
Gordon, Mafe, Cine, Brisker but I doubt they make it to 61. I think a oline prospect will be BPA because there seems to be a bunch of them around the end of the 2nd. My favorite realistic pick would be David Bell, he would be a good compliment
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Apr 23, 2022 at 2:09 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I have Kinnard (and petit-frere mentioned above) closer to undraftable than I do pick 61

Yea if you watch Kinnard's 1 on 1 at the senior bowl especially his guard reps... a lot left to be desired
  • evil
  • Veteran
Kyle Hamilton.

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Lol, he easily goes before the end of third. Not quite undraftable.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Look forward to watching Brian Kelly competing in the SEC, while ND ends up being no better than they've been the last few years even with a different coach. (They have a ceiling, that's why he left. ;)

• 9moon
  • Veteran
FS - McKinley III (Oregon)

or

OL - Mount Faa (Minnesota)
I really dont think christian watson will last this long. I really like Marcus Jones from Houston, or Jamare Taylor....I would love Jamare since we lost Laken. Marcus Jones fills the nickel role that kwan leaves open, those are just my thoughts.

I dont think we trade deebo, but I do think we end up trading Jimmy. I would love to see us get an extra 2nd or 3rd for him.
Originally posted by 9moon:
FS - McKinley III (Oregon)

or

OL - Mount Faa (Minnesota)

I know that Faalele is very raw and can improve as he gains more experience but after the senior bowl I think he should be drafted closer to pick 601 than 61.

Best available player at a position of need. You can't be too structured at #61. What falls to you at a position of need? Maybe not a super star. But a good player.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I know that Faalele is very raw and can improve as he gains more experience but after the senior bowl I think he should be drafted closer to pick 601 than 61.

Sounds like an 8th round pick to me.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Sounds like an 8th round pick to me.

He might eat his way out of the league. His ability to hold up injury free with that weight is also questionable.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Best Safety available.

Cine
Brisker
Cross
Joseph
Pitre

I don't think the 9ers wait till the 61st pick, I think they trade up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by evil:
Kyle Hamilton.

I would go streaking, I do very very naughty things and take back all the bad s**t I said about Lynch if they somehow came away with Kyle Hamilton.
Share 49ersWebzone