LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Drake London-WR-USC

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
The 49ers don't like big WR'S. They like short - medium WR'S. They would never pick him anyway.

You mean like Hurd and Jennings?

Hurd almost never saw the field and got cut. Wasted pick. Jennings is not the primary target out there.

Just to prove to us all how much they hate big WRs they drafted Hurd and had him intentionally get hurt and then they drafted Jennings just so they could say "told ya we hate big WR, watch him not be the primary target!!"

They like smurfs. Big beast WR'S are for other teams.
The 49ers don't like big WR'S. They like short - medium WR'S. They would never pick him anyway.

Hurd almost never saw the field and got cut. Wasted pick. Jennings is not the primary target out there.

Okay, but I'm going by what you posted...did you forget what you posted? Just look at your post, and then look at my reply. Once again you posted something dumb, I showed you how you are wrong, and in typical SD style you move the goal posts.

A more reasonable post would've been, we won't pick him bc he will probably be a 1st round pick, not we don't draft big WRs at all, bc that is absolutely false since we've drafted two of them so far.

Okay, but I'm going by what you posted...did you forget what you posted? Just look at your post, and then look at my reply. Once again you posted something dumb, I showed you how you are wrong, and in typical SD style you move the goal posts.

A more reasonable post would've been, we won't pick him bc he will probably be a 1st round pick, not we don't draft big WRs at all, bc that is absolutely false since we've drafted two of them so far.

We don't draft them early. We pick late guys who are slow or have injury concerns. Who usually don't make it or have an impact.

We don't draft them early. We pick late guys who are slow or have injury concerns. Who usually don't make it or have an impact.

i would argue our drafts have turned out pretty successful

way better than the average team if not one of the top. I mean every draft i think we've had at least 2 high impact players
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Probably best WR in college right now

First one drafted
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Nice
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Nice

The next QB in Atlanta will be set up very nicely with Pitts and London.
Share 49ersWebzone