LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 403 users in the forums

Drake London-WR-USC

This guy is just stupid good, so hot right now and regularly making crazy, circus catches, straight up Deeboing the ball from defenders. Just a big target that a QB can throw it up to and let him go get it. Great at picking up extra yards after the catch as well.

Probably best WR in college right now
He'd be great for this team and it helps he's coming from USC which I'm a huge fan of despite them stinking right now.
With a name like that future HOF guaranteed
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I hate looking at prospect threads like this knowing the 49ers traded away the farm. It makes me sad.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I hate looking at prospect threads like this knowing the 49ers traded away the farm. It makes me sad.

Going to have to pay attention to the secondary prospects not the top 50 prospects. Niners will still have 7 picks in the upcoming draft as of now before any trades. Lynch and crew have been very effective in the later rounds and they have four picks from Round 5 on. Just have to be patient.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Right, what's the freaking point? Focus on anything after top 50 prospects.
How fast is he?
Originally posted by miked1978:
How fast is he?

I don't know but with his catch radius abs ball skills, he's basically always open
The 49ers don't like big WR'S. They like short - medium WR'S. They would never pick him anyway.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The 49ers don't like big WR'S. They like short - medium WR'S. They would never pick him anyway.

You mean like Hurd and Jennings?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Hurd almost never saw the field and got cut. Wasted pick. Jennings is not the primary target out there.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by miked1978:
How fast is he?

I don't know but with his catch radius abs ball skills, he's basically always open

He looks really slow. I don't see him really open or with a lot of separation. He just uses that catch radius while he is covered.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 23, 2021 at 10:12 AM ]

Hurd almost never saw the field and got cut. Wasted pick. Jennings is not the primary target out there.

Just to prove to us all how much they hate big WRs they drafted Hurd and had him intentionally get hurt and then they drafted Jennings just so they could say "told ya we hate big WR, watch him not be the primary target!!"
With a name like that future HOF guaranteed

I could see him being on the same team as Big Ben.
Share 49ersWebzone