There are 274 users in the forums

Dillon Gabriel, QB UCF

I am thinking about Dillon Gabriel because he kept reminding me of him and compared to Steve Young. He was good throw the target balls to guys and run scrambling. I love Steve Young so much for playing games. What do you think about Dillon Gabriel?!?

[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 19, 2021 at 3:26 PM ]
Oh boy. His load longer/worse than Kaepernick.
Even if Gabrie?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Oh boy. His load longer/worse than Kaepernick.

Nah. He looked good for talented and threw the balls to guys better than Kaepernick. Kap cant throw the balls to guys at target. I hope, we will draft him for 6th round and challenging for our 49ers quarterbacks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Even if Gabrie?

Hehe. Let me fix his last name.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Nah. He looked good for talented and threw the balls to guys better than Kaepernick. Kap cant throw the balls to guys at target. I hope, we will draft him for 6th round and challenging for our 49ers quarterbacks.

You realize that he's not in this draft class right? He's a guy to watch for the future. If he has some more good seasons he might work himself into earlier round discussion but his size will still be somewhat of a concern. He does have the tools though, great athleticism, plenty of arm, it'll be interesting to see what he does this season.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

You realize that he's not in this draft class right? He's a guy to watch for the future. If he has some more good seasons he might work himself into earlier round discussion but his size will still be somewhat of a concern. He does have the tools though, great athleticism, plenty of arm, it'll be interesting to see what he does this season.

I know your concerns about Dillon Gabriel for size with his body and arm, Hands and Legs for everything.! Are you worrying about his size for concern about it?! I want to test to see him for his size hands if He had pretty good for 10 size his hands better than his 9 th size hands?Let's see next year if He will be ready to go for NFL Draft in 2022 or 2023. He wants to finish his carry for 3 years or 4 years. Up to him. He was a great throw the balls at Target to Wrs and Te. He was first year when he had thrown the yards about 3600 yards and 27 Tds and 7 ints for 13 games. And his 2nd year. He threw the yards about 3500 years and 32 Tds and 4 ints for 10 games. He is pretty good at his stats
Share 49ersWebzone