LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Poll: Which QB Do You Hope We Draft?

Poll: Which QB Do You Hope We Draft?

I am firmly in the Justin Fields camp.
Do you think that the Jets might change their mind and pick Fields instead of Wilson ?
I hope fields but the stories are slowly connecting the dots towards lance.
I'm one of the 8% who want Mac Jones... I just think he's the best passer, but I'll be happy with any of the three
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm on the Lance wagon.
If the pick is Lance, Wilson, or Fields, I will be completely happy.
Lance - crazy upside, smooth athlete, big frame - will be 6'4" 240 lb in a few years.

Wilson - best arm talent, not as much arm strength as Lance, but has elite spin and effortless accuracy

Fields - Great athlete, good size, excellent accuracy all around, especially accuracy on deep balls.

It would not surprise me if they chose Jones, but that would signal to me that their scouting suggests Jones' ability now is better or equal to what those guys will get to. I think all three above have room to improve and Jones seems like he's maxed out his ability. It would mean that Jones' rhythm passing attack is more valuable than any other trait. All the QB's appear to check the "Team CEO" box. They speak well, have measured responses, are good with the media.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The one that will have the best career in the NFL.

Bump.
Zac Wilson is by far the best thrower of the a football from this class. Smart and a really hard worker and has all the boxes you need to be successful. I think he's going to be special.
[ Edited by paulag on May 4, 2021 at 2:27 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone