LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Kadarius Toney, WR/OW-Chiefs

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Yup and the choir boy background that comes with him ala Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill

Reid is ready to eat(literal and figuratively)

I broke my ankles just watching these jump cuts

Ya, he's gonna be a Chief
Originally posted by Heroism:
Reid is ready to eat(literal and figuratively)

I broke my ankles just watching these jump cuts

How do the Giants give up on him so early when they drafted him in the 1st RD just a couple of years ago?
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
How do the Giants give up on him so early when they drafted him in the 1st RD just a couple of years ago?

There's a lot we don't know, I'm sure.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Toney is always hurt, this new NYG regime didnt draft him and Wan'dale Robinson is an emerging WR1
[ Edited by boast on Oct 27, 2022 at 12:26 PM ]
Originally posted by boast:

Toney is always hurt, this new NYG regime didnt draft him and Wan'dale Robinson is an emerging WR1

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by boast:

i stashed him on one of my FF teams hoping this is somewhat true
Originally posted by TyCore:

Injuries all throughout college and then now all through his NFL career as well. New regime without ties. Drafted wan'Dale Robinson with a similar skill set. A lot of talk about personality issues and not being receptive of coaching stemming from Senior Bowl practices.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by TyCore:

Injuries all throughout college and then now all through his NFL career as well. New regime without ties. Drafted wan'Dale Robinson with a similar skill set. A lot of talk about personality issues and not being receptive of coaching stemming from Senior Bowl practices.

I hope his issues get worse in Kansas City.
Chiefs fans want to run this guy out of town.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Chiefs fans want to run this guy out of town.

They gonna offer Jauan Jennings 17 million lol. Not a speedster but he is reliable. I love what has happened to them. This is sinking to James Thrash, Freddie Mitchell, and Todd Pinkston levels of bad.
Share 49ersWebzone