There are 241 users in the forums

Travis Etienne, RB - Clemson

I thought it was dumb for the Jags to draft a RB in the 1st RD, Especially when they already have a starting calibre RB. Now this looks even worse. They only drafted Etienne because he was Trevor's RB in college. I am the believer that you should never draft a RB in the 1st RD.
Urban Meyer has had great offensive lines everywhere he's been, I think he forgot what it was like to have a bad one. Having shiny new toys is nice, but when your quarterback is getting pounded it doesn't matter. You can only scheme so much.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Urban Meyer has had great offensive lines everywhere he's been, I think he forgot what it was like to have a bad one. Having shiny new toys is nice, but when your quarterback is getting pounded it doesn't matter. You can only scheme so much.

Last nights game was jarring how bad the Jags o line was. Was amazing when TLaw was able to even get a throw off in a pocket. Every pocket was collapsing so fast I felt bad for the kid.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Last nights game was jarring how bad the Jags o line was. Was amazing when TLaw was able to even get a throw off in a pocket. Every pocket was collapsing so fast I felt bad for the kid.

It'll suck if the kid gets ruined because of that.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Alfienator:

he wouldn't be the first
GOP: you are violating his HIPPA rights
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Alfienator:

he wouldn't be the first

I have strong memories of watching David Carr get wrecked on the expansion Houston Texans.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
GOP: you are violating his HIPPA rights

Retards on Facebook: but my HIPAA rights!!
Share 49ersWebzone