LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Kwity Paye-EDGE/DL-Michigan

Watched him and Hutchinson at Michigan coming off the edges causing problems...with Dee Ford's status up in the air, Paye and Bosa could be a formidable combo.
I was waiting for Wu to come back and make this thread.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I was waiting for Wu to come back and make this thread.

What happened to Wu? He was so Michigan-this, Michigan-that.

Anyway, not even sure Paye will be around at 12.
Joke 1st, everytime i see his name i think kitty pryde

I would have zero issues taking him at #12. I do not care that it is another 1st on the DL. The DL is where high 1st round picks should go.
QB
OT/DL(3 down only)
pass coverage(CB and coverage safeties)
Brandon Graham?
im down with this the addition of bosa and ford carried us to the superbowl but wee need ford gone .....we need a to have a devastating dline hopefully bosa returns as good as before
Originally posted by GoldenSpoon:

wow powerful story but did you notice him wearing a 49ers jersey? please god let us land this pick
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:

wow powerful story but did you notice him wearing a 49ers jersey? please god let us land this pick

You noticed
But can he anchor?

Originally posted by gold49digger:
But can he anchor?

He has a nice mixture of pass rushing/run defense. Very versatile..
Shiiiittt...I'd be down to get him in the first

Great video - incredibly inspiring! Hoping for the best for Paye at the NFL level. If he's there at 12, I could see the Niners taking him and I'd be very happy about it.
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Jan 10, 2021 at 12:27 PM ]
lol where is goldenWu go
Originally posted by gold49digger:
But can he anchor?

Kwity Paye is what Wu thought Rashan Gary was. Paye consistently resets the line of scrimmage. Dude is a load and has heavy hands. Tackles move back when he puts his paws on them. Plays every bit to his listed 272 lbs.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 10, 2021 at 1:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone