LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

WITH THE 12TH PICK OF THE 2021 DRAFT...

Well, i do not have to much hope left for hte playoffs this year because of our brutal injury situation.
Now i do look forward to the draft and try to figure out what our draft position might be.
Would be nice if you share your opinion.
I try to adjust my "draft position forecast" spreadsheet every week to see who to cheer for.
Starting today, based on my take for all the coming games, a Washington and Houston Win would be good i think :)

Here is a snapshot of my spreadsheet

https://ibb.co/x3mJ1C9 (for whatever reason i cant insert this as an image) - in the left column teams in "red" will pick in front of us...
On the left (Weeks 12-17) red is a loss, green a win for the teams..
[ Edited by 49ersFan_vienna on Nov 26, 2020 at 5:57 AM ]
I actually think we'll gain a spot or two in the order. Teams like Carolina, Chargers, Houston and ATL have a chance to win more games imo.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
I actually think we'll gain a spot or two in the order. Teams like Carolina, Chargers, Houston and ATL have a chance to win more games imo.

There are also bad teams that will play other bad teams and get a few more wins.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

There are also bad teams that will play other bad teams and get a few more wins.

Like the game right now, pulling for Detroit here because Houston is zero chance in the QB market
8th because Zach Wilson will go 7th
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Like the game right now, pulling for Detroit here because Houston is zero chance in the QB market

Miami has Houston's first rounder. But they won't be going QB either.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Nov 26, 2020 at 1:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Miami has Houston's first rounder. But they won't be going QB either.

Ahhh yeah forgot about that
The higher we are the better, it will cost less to make our move to get Wilson..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we get into the top 10, we will be in better position if we have to trade up.
Originally posted by mayo49:
If we get into the top 10, we will be in better position if we have to trade up.

"If the 49ers don't score more points than their opponents then they will lose more games"-Mayo Madden.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
"If the 49ers don't score more points than their opponents then they will lose more games"-Mayo Madden.

Lmfao

Lmfao

Originally posted by mayo49:

Thank you Washington. Sure the Eagles take their place in front of us but they won't be going QB and would probably be more open to trading down to accumulate more picks once the cap hits them hard.

Now watch us beat the Rams to make everything I just said redundent.
[ Edited by JaggedJ on Nov 26, 2020 at 4:51 PM ]
Looks like our position is gonna get better after we lose to Washington. That defense is playing well and they get after QBs. With our s**t for brains OL, Chase Young is gonna feast on McGlinchey's soul.
Share 49ersWebzone