49ers activate Arik Armstead, Hroniss Grasu from reserve/COVID-19 list →

There are 129 users in the forums

Kyle Trask-QB-Florida

  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 49,691
Everyone is forgetting about Trask, he's having a damn good season too. Looking at his stats, it seems he doesn't turn the ball over too much. And from what I've read, good character with good work ethic.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Everyone is forgetting about Trask, he's having a damn good season too. Looking at his stats, it seems he doesn't turn the ball over too much. And from what I've read, good character with good work ethic.

Hearing the same. Also has that good size for a QB to withstand pressure and hits, but I'm still not all the way convinced he's a 1st round prospect. He had an incredible game this past Saturday, but still saw some passes that floated. Still very impressed with how he played against two potential 1st round corners.

Looking forward to seeing Florida continue to play.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,300
He's got a stupid name and he probably throws like a retard.

[Never seen him play before]
Kyle Trask doesn't sound like a name a HOF QB would have. Then again Jimmy Garoppolo does, and that's not working out right now
Watching maybe our future QB right now
Big game for him against the Hiogs
[ Edited by Ark49er on Nov 14, 2020 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Kyle Trask doesn't sound like a name a HOF QB would have. Then again Jimmy Garoppolo does, and that's not working out right now

Kyle Trask sounds more like a Marvel villain.
Trask vs Franks......new QB vs old QB.....leggo!
I see you Kyle Trask...
Out of bounds on the kickoff?






He's balling tonight for sure but has got a somewhat disconcerting pattern of throwing up some straight hospital balls to his receivers.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's balling tonight for sure but has got a somewhat disconcerting pattern of throwing up some straight hospital balls to his receivers.

I noticed that, too. His receiver got leveled on the play right before the TD.
If Trask throws for one more TD this half....
He's showing some good arm strength on some of these throws - yet also able to show some touch + accuracy. His OL is also helping in giving him time. He seems to have great command of this Florida offense.
Share 49erswebzone