There are 160 users in the forums

Zach Wilson, QB BYU

Shop 49ers game tickets

Zach Wilson, QB BYU

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Wont be available. He will be drafted top 10.

Nah dude

If he keeps playing the way he has been he absolutely can. QBs ALWAYS go higher than some think, It's just the nature of the position. More then 3 teams will be looking for a QB and I'm hoping we're one of them and I would trade up for him without thinking twice
The Draft Network just released a set of their new mocks and for the first time, they had both Wilson and Trask in the 1st round. People are definitely noticing.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Nah dude

If he keeps playing the way he has been he absolutely can. QBs ALWAYS go higher than some think, It's just the nature of the position. More then 3 teams will be looking for a QB and I'm hoping we're one of them and I would trade up for him without thinking twice

I hope we move up for him too. He'd be worth it with how fast he's ascending and his skillset. Mobility, accuracy at every level, good arm, etc.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2021-nfl-draft-qb-watch-justin-fields-makes-case-as-no-1-qb-zach-wilson-and-mac-jones-continue-to-shine/
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2021-nfl-draft-qb-watch-justin-fields-makes-case-as-no-1-qb-zach-wilson-and-mac-jones-continue-to-shine/

CBSSports draft coverage became a burning dumpster fire as soon as Rang and Brugler left. They are pretty much WF tier nowadays.

Nah dude

Right now Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and Trey Lance all should be ahead of Wilson. So maybe he is the 4th QB on the board right now. If some team doesn't have Kyle Trask or someone ells ahead of him. Sure he is moving up the board but the top 3 guys are doing nothing to move down. If for some reason Trevor Lawrence falls to the 4th QB that's great if 49er can draft him.
Only thing is- What round is he projected to go in?? If its 2nd., we have a shot, but I doubt we use a 1st. rounder on a QB..
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

CBSSports draft coverage became a burning dumpster fire as soon as Rang and Brugler left. They are pretty much WF tier nowadays.

I agree with that, but nothing these guys said in the article about him is wrong either. CBSSports isn't the only ones high on him
Originally posted by dlance:

Nah dude

Right now Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, and Trey Lance all should be ahead of Wilson. So maybe he is the 4th QB on the board right now. If some team doesn't have Kyle Trask or someone ells ahead of him. Sure he is moving up the board but the top 3 guys are doing nothing to move down. If for some reason Trevor Lawrence falls to the 4th QB that's great if 49er can draft him.

The thing about that is Lance isn't playing and won't play another game. Wilson is and if he keeps playing the way he has been, put me down right now as saying he will be right up there and can easily be taken after Lawrence and Fields. Even before Fields.

I agree with that, but nothing these guys said in the article about him is wrong either. CBSSports isn't the only ones high on him

Don't lie to me, stop trying to make Zach Wilson happen.

Don't lie to me, stop trying to make Zach Wilson happen.

I know it won't happen But I have seen things spoken into existence so don't ruin it for me brother
In fact, Phoenix can you please do that voodoo s**t you did making us get Mcglinchey. I'll revisit this on draft day and be counting on you to get me Wilson 🤙
finally got around to really watching this guy

ummm

He's a top 10 pick, easy.

Let's see, he has:
-Excellent accuracy
-Quick throwing motion
-Big arm
-Very athletic
-Alters throwing motion
-Makes NFL throws

What's there to knock him on?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 28, 2020 at 9:16 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
finally got around to really watching this guy

ummm

He's a top 10 pick, easy.

Really? Even if he hasn't played top level competition yet?

Not saying that he can't be a top-10 guy, but I definitely want to see him vs. top defenses before I can agree to it. Right now, I see late 1st, early 2nd.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Really? Even if he hasn't played top level competition yet?

Not saying that he can't be a top-10 guy, but I definitely want to see him vs. top defenses before I can agree to it. Right now, I see late 1st, early 2nd.

Competition isn't really that important tbph

Carson Wentz went #2 and played nobody

what's more important is the tool set on display, and he checks every box for what a team wants. What I like most is he doesn't need a guy wide open to pull the trigger and put the ball deep to where only his receiver can get it. That's $$$.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 28, 2020 at 9:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone