There are 408 users in the forums

Zach Wilson, QB BYU

Shop 49ers game tickets

Zach Wilson, QB BYU

Originally posted by 49ers808:
A for effort, played a helluva game. But no match for.....my son

That fade throw was sweet.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This kid got it all. Don't be surprised if you see him rise above both Fields and Lance in the rankings. Yeah I said it

Right on que

Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Wilson, Lance, Lawrence, Fields.

Jimmy is playing for his job. There is no chance Kyle passes on this QB class if he stinks this season, especially given his contract situation and the 2021 salary cap situation.

Agreed. If so then I say we riot down at Santa Clara! Especially if they go an edge rusher

Considering what happened this year with no Bosa and Ford's situation going edge rusher would be forgivable...unless Jimmy continues to play the way he did vs the Dolphins. Then again if he keeps playing like that we may actually find ourselves in the Lawrence range.

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 17, 2020 at 5:54 AM ]
Throw from last week....

Love the movement, keeping his eyes downfield and makes an accurate dart downfield. Aiyuk/deebo/Kittle taken that to the house

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 17, 2020 at 5:52 AM ]
Zach Wilson and Matt Corral have been the two most impressive draft eligible QBs not named Trevor Lawrence. BYU's center is a future niner as well
Watching Houston only thing I didn't like was a couple 50/50 balls he threw in the first half. One he got lucky and the other was offensive pass interference

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Watching Houston only thing I didn't like was a couple 50/50 balls he threw in the first half. One he got lucky and the other was offensive pass interference

The OPI I think he threw the ball looking for that. Both defenders were hanging on with their backs turned to the QB. That's an IQ throw right there imo. And I know that 50/50 ball you talking about. I didn't like it too much too, but at the same time that shows confidence in your wr to make a play. Your wrs can't make a play on a ball that's not thrown hence the 50/50
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Zach Wilson and Matt Corral have been the two most impressive draft eligible QBs not named Trevor Lawrence. BYU's center is a future niner as well

Yeah bro no denying BYUs oline doing outstanding last night and providing pockets for him more often than not. I wouldn't mind Wilson bringing the Center with him to us as well
Caught tht game against Houston too. Definitely liked what I saw.
Is this kid related to Marc Wilson? He went to BYU and played QB too fort hose that don't know who he is.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Oct 17, 2020 at 4:22 PM ]
He's impressive, still not putting him ahead of Lawrence, Fields, I'm unsure about Lance too, I do think if Wilson made it to our 2nd rd pick he's perfect at that point as of now. Not yet sold on using a 1st for the kid. My mind could be changed tho. Just wish he played better competition.
[ Edited by jersey49er on Oct 17, 2020 at 4:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone