There are 353 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Should've drafted Fields

Ah so you troll in football threads too lol

Chico being chico
Fields was my guy, but Lance is on the 49ers so he IS MY guy. With what we are hearing about Lance, there is no reason to be down on the pick. I wish we had the full 4 preseason games to really get him some snaps.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Fields was my guy, but Lance is on the 49ers so he IS MY guy. With what we are hearing about Lance, there is no reason to be down on the pick. I wish we had the full 4 preseason games to really get him some snaps.

Fields was my guy also. But all the recent stories and workout videos on Lance made me grow on him a little. Fields is going to be a great QB in my opinion. Hopefully Lance can be to.

weird I swear this dude must have read this forum.
Is it me or has his release gotten a lot faster?
[ Edited by ninerFate on Jul 16, 2021 at 4:22 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Is it me or has his release gotten a lot faster?

It's just you. It looks exactly the same ala Brandon Crawford.

One thing that differentiates Fields from Lance is that he is extremely consistent with his throwing motion. Fields repeats his mechanics with ease while Lance was all over the place with his mechanics throughout his tape. It looks like Lance has resolved most of those issues, but we'll only know once he's on the field and the bullets are flying. TBH, I can't wait to watch both guys in the NFL.
  • napo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He has been wrong half the time on QB prospects. Entertaining? Yes. But not reliable in his predictions.
Originally posted by napo:

He has been wrong half the time on QB prospects. Entertaining? Yes. But not reliable in his predictions.

That's the thing. Most people are wrong a lot in their qb evals. But this guy at least makes good points through film. But its hard to predict outside factors.

I didn't know eses love football like that

Totally fine with Lance becoming mahomes and fields becoming Watson

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zachary:

Are you fine if its the reverse?
Originally posted by Jcool:

Yes because a Watson on the Niners wins a SB before a Mahomes on the Bears. Watson was still a top 3 QB in the league.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Yes because a Watson on the Niners wins a SB before a Mahomes on the Bears. Watson was still a top 3 QB in the league.

Chances are pretty good the 2018 Bears win a Super bowl with Maholmes. They had the #1 defense in the league that year, went 12-4 and lost a playoff game 16-15 because of QB issues.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zachary:

whatabout..... Lance becoming the next (late) Air while Fields becoming the next Warren?
How about Lance becomes the next Mahomes and Fields becomes RG3 for all I care.

Although I think Fields will be a lot better as long as he doesn't get destroyed in Chicago
Share 49ersWebzone