There are 191 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Yep he can continue to drop. He can drop right on down to the 49ers and Shanahan will be glad to relieve the draft of Justin Fields.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Yep he can continue to drop. He can drop right on down to the 49ers and Shanahan will be glad to relieve the draft of Justin Fields.

How sad are you going to be when the 49ers pass on Fields for Mac Jones?
Originally posted by Heroism:

Fields isn't getting past 2, no reason to pretend like that's gonna happen lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 30, 2020 at 1:02 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Nice read
Originally posted by Heroism:

No way in hell would Kyle pass on Fields for Jones even if they lived in a world where they'll have a chance at Fields. I can see it if Lance and Jones were still on the board which will make me throw up
I don't really see Fields going #2. He's not better than Wilson. QBs will probably be the first 2 picks off the board, but I can't see a team being comfortable with him at #2. IMO, he better nail the off-season festivities if he wants to end up in the top-10.

After Jax and NYJ there could be a long wait for the next QB to come off the board. Personally, I hope Fields goes #2 and we can trade up for Wilson.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Penix best QB on the field today. Really like that kid, gonna be a star and playing on Sunday in a few years.

Severe injury issues are a major red flag. He's missed most of two whole seasons due to a torn ACL and a shoulder injury. Not sure he's a guy that teams will be able to depend upon long term.

Called it. So much talent but a complete inability to avoid injury.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30422487/no-12-indiana-hoosiers-qb-michael-penix-jr-tears-acl-season

That is now two torn ACL's to go along with a shoulder injury.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Playing really well so far.

Head coach is out, 3 starting offensive lineman are out, there have been a bunch of bad snaps.

Hes really showing his playmaking and athleticism this game. Throwing the ball, hes taking what's there and not making mistakes.

Killing it on the ground this game
Don't want this guy.. granted it's only my 2nd game watching live, but still not impressed

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Don't want this guy.. granted it's only my 2nd game watching live, but still not impressed

Don't worry, we won't be drafting high enough to get him.............dude is a stud
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Don't worry, we won't be drafting high enough to get him.............dude is a stud
Tebow was a stud also, plus we are not staying put this draft. we will be moving up.
Share 49ersWebzone