LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 363 users in the forums

THE TREVOR LOTTERY

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Better YET ....

Lets trade Grappy, Deevahh and a 3rd for the Patriots 1st round..

Then send Jets our 1st, Patriots' 1st, Armstead and 2022 first rounder for the right to Trevor !!!

If you keep posting these ridiculous trade scenarios, I'm seriously going to ban you from posting anywhere but fantasy sports.

.. and how is my proposal any different than yours?

... aside the fact that I may be offering players you like?
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Going to pull a Manning and return for his senior year. He's got his fiancé there too. Involved in church locally... enjoys the campus too. Dude is staying I feel

Nah, you come out when you're healthy and KNOW youre the #1 pick. He's already won, probably winning again.

A poor college kid can't help his community and charities anywhere near the amount a rich NFL #1 draft pick QB can.

Same was said for Peyton after his Jr. year. A lot of these guys love the college experience.

I'm sure he's fine financially.

But seriously it could happen. Especially if he didn't want to play for the Jets. Peyton Manning did the exact same thing. He had his fiancé at school, did not want to play for the Jets I'm pretty darn sure and he returned for his senior year. Everyone said he was nuts.
[ Edited by wailers15 on Oct 21, 2020 at 9:57 AM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Better YET ....

Lets trade Grappy, Deevahh and a 3rd for the Patriots 1st round..

Then send Jets our 1st, Patriots' 1st, Armstead and 2022 first rounder for the right to Trevor !!!

you know what...THIS AINT A BAD IDEA....ANYTHING TO GET RID OF ARMSTEAD
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Should be wearing #19...
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
IF he only wants to play for the 49ers but needs to wear 16, should we give it to him ??

• dmax
  • Veteran
IF he only wants to play for the 49ers but needs to wear 16, should we give it to him ??

NEVER
wow Clemson getting clobbered by BC. Doesn't even look like the same team. TL stock is going to get even higher.
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
wow Clemson getting clobbered by BC. Doesn't even look like the same team. TL stock is going to get even higher.

Higher than the 1st overall pick?

You were saying?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think it's all but settled already, Trevor Lawrence to Dallas......close this s**t up!!!!
I bet he ends up on Jacksonville.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I bet he ends up on Jacksonville.

Jags knew they weren't going anywhere far w/the Stashhh... so they are tanking the season..
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for TheBlueHell.

Clemson's backup QB might be the #1 overall pick in three years. DJ Uiagalelei from St. John Bosco is a monster and next in line. He went 30/41 for 324 yards and 2 TDs in his first start. At 6'5", 250 he can actually run, too, and added a 30 yard rushing TD. When Trevor gets to the NFL he might have a top 5 arm in the league, and DJ's arm is already stronger. Dude was #2 overall recruit last year on Rivals.
The real question is, if he says he will not sign with the Jets and they are forced to trade him.....
Share 49ersWebzone