There are 264 users in the forums

2021 CBs - WAY TOO EARLY

more and more I watch I like Asante Samuel Jr....sounds like we've meet with him a couple times.

I wouldn't hate him at all at pick 43
Originally posted by NYniner85:
more and more I watch I like Asante Samuel Jr....sounds like we've meet with him a couple times.

I'm not feeling him in a zone heavy D.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 20, 2021 at 12:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I'll have to go rewatch more of him. You can tell his dad has beaten a great T-step into his son. Those highlights are all in the flats so I'd love to see some deeper coverages. The eye discipline can be exploited in the pros (as soon as the QB flashes throw he's going) but it's the same thing his daddy did and it worked great for him.

I thought you hated my mock draft
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I thought you hated my mock draft

He plays like K'waun. Love this guy
  • 91til
  • Veteran
In mocks lately I tend to go Trill Williams or Keith Taylor at 102 or St.-Juste at 117, then pick up Lenoir or Kary Vincent later, late 5th/early 6th
Originally posted by 91til:
In mocks lately I tend to go Trill Williams or Keith Taylor at 102 or St.-Juste at 117, then pick up Lenoir or Kary Vincent later, late 5th/early 6th

I like me some Kary Vincent jr
Rodarius Williams Oklahoma State could be a good late round addition.
6'0" 190lbs

Asante Samuel is one of the guys I think they take a really long look when they are on the clock. Got a feeling they trade up with the 2nd round pick.

Really like Vincent too, we have a ton of mid round picks
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Apr 27, 2021 at 6:19 PM ]

Share 49ersWebzone