There are 271 users in the forums

Henry Ruggs-WR-Bama

?
Did he go Malik McDowell?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Got a puncture in his leg helping a friend move somehow. Scary...glad he's gonna be ok though. Report said he was awfully close to the femoral artery.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Got a puncture in his leg helping a friend move somehow. Scary...glad he's gonna be ok though. Report said he was awfully close to the femoral artery.

Holy crap. Good on him for helping a friend move but if you got first round NFL money my guy you pay people to do it for you. Glad he will be okay
If Lynched drafted him, fans here would say "Lynch should have done his homework and known he has friends that he would have helped move!"
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
If Lynched drafted him, fans here would say "Lynch should have done his homework and known he has friends that he would have helped move!"

lmao...i wouldn't be shocked.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Lol right? The webzone is special sometimes.
Certainly a speedster,...but glad we have Aiyuk over Ruggs at this point. Gotta have a QB that can get Ruggs the ball it seems.

I think his former teammate (if he can stop dropping balls) and Aiyuk are primed to turn into go-to receivers. I'll take Kinlaw.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
They're kinda just wasting him right now.... or using him to open up all the checkdowns Carr loves

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 91til:
They're kinda just wasting him right now.... or using him to open up all the checkdowns Carr loves

Actually he loves Bryan Edwards and Darren Waller. Ruggs got some targets but I believe most of his passes were off or uncatchable.
Ruggs had his man beat in the 1st when Carr chucked it to him. Would've been a score.
Lol Ruggs long speed is f**king stupid. The league is lucky he didn't end up on a team like the Chiefs that chucks bombs all game long.
  • titan
  • Veteran
My kind of WR. Take advantage of the can't touch the WR rule.
I like how the Chiefs went deep to Tyreek Hill, and then the Raiders immediately clapped back like, "oh yeah, we got one of those too now, b***hes."

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 14, 2020 at 2:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone