OVERRATED

Lol, how?
Originally posted by 9moon:
OVERRATED

Seal of approval
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Damn!!! another short undersized WR !!!!????, I say we trade down and get more pics and get Shenailt or Mims to boot. We got Deebo (lucked out, the exception), Taylor, Goodwin and James. Its a tired narrative! I think we need a Sammy Watkins, Julio Jones, Hopkins, Metcalf, etc., someone with SIZE SPEED (like we had with T.O.), We haven't had a T.O,,,,,, since DAMN,, T.O.!!!

A Tyreek Hill clone with great character could fall into your lap and I'm guessing you'd pass.

My favorite part of that post was he tried to make a point that you need a big WR and led the group with Sammy Watkins...

That's definitely the guy you want to draft.
Right. I think JJ Stokes might've had a more productive career at the same point.
I'm a big fan of Ruggs' game and potential. Just unsure how he ended up being the 3rd fiddle in bamas offense 🤔
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
What are the odds that Ruggs goes before #13?

1/9

I understand your logic, but I have read the mock drafts and it is opposite world, because WR class is so deep there will be a run on OT, and OT, and QB.

Thus take out 3 qb's, Chase Young (I believe that was your four) the LB from Clemson Simmons, 2 OT, 2 CB's, I say are odds are 1/4. Some mock drafts have Henry dropping to the late teens early twenties, if he is on the board at 13 take him.

The ONLy caveat if Simmons the Clemson stud lb is on the board take him or Henry?? That is a tough call.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by illinois9er:
OVERRATED

Lol, how?

Not one of his draft crushes, so he has to take shots at him I guess.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
OVERRATED

Seal of approval

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Damn!!! another short undersized WR !!!!????,

You might want to find another team to root for because Shanny isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and this is the type of WR he salivates over.

Shanny also salivates at choking in the 4th qt of Super Bowls. Let's hope he evolves
[ Edited by Big_Daddy on Mar 17, 2020 at 8:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Shanny also salivates at choking in the 4th qt of Super Bowls. Let's hope he evolves

Yeah..totally.
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:

You're not even a top 10 Adam Sandler movie

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
OVERRATED

Lol, how?

Not one of his draft crushes, so he has to take shots at him I guess.

HAVE i taken a shot at him??

I think he's a 1st rounder, but not TOP 15.. Is that taking a shot at the guy?

I just happen to like MIMS - JEUDY - LAMB ... more..

Ruggs remind me so much of Ginn...
I spent the entire day watching Jerry Jeudy, CeeDee Lamb, and Henry Ruggs, and after everything, I feel pretty set that Ruggs is the only one I'd draft at 3. Out of the 13, Ruggs is the only one who has ELITE physical traits, and at 13th overall, I need elite physical traits. Most speed guys are soft; Ruggs isn't. He plays noticeably tougher and more physical than his Alabama counterpart. He and Kyle's offense are a match made in heaven, and there's nobody better in the league to maximize his ability than Kyle(ok, maybe Andy Reid ).

People want Julio Jones. Sorry, but that guy's not in this draft. That said, Henry Ruggs has some of those alien physical traits that make Julio Jones special.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 18, 2020 at 1:43 AM ]
The 49ers live for this stuff. The team, the team, the team. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time Kyle says "What kind of person are they?"

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 18, 2020 at 1:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
The 49ers live for this stuff. The team, the team, the team. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time Kyle says "What kind of person are they?"

Yeah I already posted that, welcome to yesterday, try to keep up.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yeah I already posted that, welcome to yesterday, try to keep up.

I just realized the Niners already met with Ruggs. If they bring him in for a visit to Santa Clara, it's a wrap, folks. But that's assuming visits are still happening with the corona virus stuff.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 18, 2020 at 2:03 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone