LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Go, Niners, go!

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Hope they won't have to hold the draft without an audience.

I doubt they will allow an audience with people coming from all around the country. What a perfect way to spread the virus with people yelling and screaming while packed together. It will look like the old days when they didn't have a public draft and just did it in a room with the team brass present.
Hopefully that means the draft will be shorter this year.

No Jets fans screaming in the stands.
Originally posted by mayo49:
41 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Hope they won't have to hold the draft without an audience.

I doubt they will allow an audience with people coming from all around the country. What a perfect way to spread the virus with people yelling and screaming while packed together. It will look like the old days when they didn't have a public draft and just did it in a room with the team brass present.
Hopefully that means the draft will be shorter this year.

No Jets fans screaming in the stands.

They are expecting 600,000 people coming to Vegas for the draft. I don't know where they got that number but I guess it has something to do with hotel reservations. Anyway, I doubt they will want that many people packed together when they are canceling everything else. I just heard that FOX Sports 1 is canceling it's studio production shows like Cowheard until further notice. It's going to be a really boring few months until this thing is over.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
40 days
40 days

woooooooooooooooo
Moved to late may
Yeah I figured that would happen. They want to give themselves enough time to see if they can still have an audience.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
39 days
39 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
38 days

After the first day of FA legal tampering and wheeling and dealing. One thing is for sure this is going to be an interesting draft. Not just the niners cause they got the 13th pick now but a lot of other happenings. Where will some FA QBs land and any other wr movements will seriously affect the draft.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
37 days
Originally posted by jreff22:
Moved to late may

Not yet
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Moved to late may

Not yet